Many experts say artificial intelligence and robots will displace jobs at a faster and faster pace over the coming decade. What changes in technology could mean for how we work.
Organizers of a planned Islamic center near Ground Zero say they want to repair the breach caused by the nine-eleven terrorist attacks. Opponents consider the location insensitive. Leaders of different religions discuss attitudes toward Islam in America.
- Akbar Ahmed chair of Islamic studies at American University, the first Distinguished Chair of Middle East and Islamic Studies at the U.S. Naval Academy, and former Pakistani high commissioner to the U.K. His latest book is "Journey into America."
- The Rt. Rev. John Chane Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington
- Rabbi Bruce Lustig Senior Rabbi of the Washington Hebrew Congregation
- Dan Senor Former Bush Administration foreign policy advisor, based in Iraq (2003, 2004) Currently founding partner of Rosemont Capital, a global private equity firm; and Fox News Middle East Analyst
- Barry Lynn executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State and author of "Piety & Politics" (Harmony Books)
Most Recent Shows
The Koch Brothers are holding their annual meeting this weekend with hundreds of big donors in Southern California. But that's just one of the many ways the two influence money and politics. We look at the brothers' role in the 2016 presidential race and the latest on how the candidates are raising campaign cash.
Thousands of migrants try to reach Britain from France through the Channel Tunnel. Turkish airstrikes target Kurdish militants. And President Barack Obama wraps up a five-day trip to Africa. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
A white campus police officer in Cincinnati is charged with the murder of an unarmed black motorist. Congress passes interim funding for the highway bill. And the latest GDP report indicates modest second-quarter growth in the U.S. economy. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page to round up the week's top news.