Acclaimed ballerina Misty Copeland joined Diane to talk about her remarkable career and how she is challenging physical stereotypes that she says keep ballet stuck in the past.
Guest Host: Frank Sesno
A new government report says about three quarters of oil from the massive BP spill has been contained, dispersed, or has evaporated….. ongoing efforts to plug the well, clean up the Gulf, and risks posed by the remaining oil
- Joel Achenbach reporter, The Washington Post; writer for Achenblog.
- Bob Deans Federal Communications Director at the Natural Resources Defense Council
- Dr. Samantha Joye Professor in the Department of Marine Sciences at University of Georgia, researching underwater oil plumes in the Gulf oil spill.
- Barbara Shook Houston Bureau Chief and Reporter-at-Large for the Energy Intelligence Group
- Rayola Dougher senior economic adviser, American Petroleum Institute
Most Recent Shows
For the Fourth of July: A fresh reading of the Declaration of Independence, and how ideas of freedom and equality have been interpreted over the years.
The little-known history of how groups of slaves, native American Indians and Cajun settlers helped change the outcome of the American Revolutionary War.
California passes a new law requiring all children enrolled in school to be vaccinated. It's the largest state in the nation to do so. The push to require vaccinations and the tension between public health and personal beliefs.