A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
Guest Host: Frank Sesno
A new government report says about three quarters of oil from the massive BP spill has been contained, dispersed, or has evaporated….. ongoing efforts to plug the well, clean up the Gulf, and risks posed by the remaining oil
- Bob Deans Federal Communications Director at the Natural Resources Defense Council
- Dr. Samantha Joye Professor in the Department of Marine Sciences at University of Georgia, researching underwater oil plumes in the Gulf oil spill.
- Barbara Shook Houston Bureau Chief and Reporter-at-Large for the Energy Intelligence Group
- Rayola Dougher senior economic adviser, American Petroleum Institute
- Joel Achenbach reporter, The Washington Post; writer for Achenblog.
Most Recent Shows
According to a recent UN panel, the build-up of garbage in the world’s oceans could cause more than $13 billion in damage to marine life and habitats. A look at the causes and possible remedies for the flow of trash into the world's oceans.
Diane talks with Chuck Todd, moderator of NBC's "Meet The Press." He's written a new book about President Obama behind the media spotlight and why he believes understanding the "real" Obama holds the key to understanding his presidency and legacy.