A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Guest Host: Frank Sesno
A new government report says about three quarters of oil from the massive BP spill has been contained, dispersed, or has evaporated….. ongoing efforts to plug the well, clean up the Gulf, and risks posed by the remaining oil
- Bob Deans Federal Communications Director at the Natural Resources Defense Council
- Dr. Samantha Joye Professor in the Department of Marine Sciences at University of Georgia, researching underwater oil plumes in the Gulf oil spill.
- Barbara Shook Houston Bureau Chief and Reporter-at-Large for the Energy Intelligence Group
- Rayola Dougher senior economic adviser, American Petroleum Institute
- Joel Achenbach reporter, The Washington Post; writer for Achenblog.
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
The National Endowment for the Humanities turns 50 next year. William “Bro” Adams, the new chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities, wants to make sure that the study of history, philosophy, and literature remains accessible to everyone. A conversation about his new "Common Good" initiative.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is earning more than $3 billion from its investment in a new drug. Other charitable organizations are hoping to follow a similar path. New opportunities and new questions for nonprofits.