What's on Congress' agenda in the final weeks before the August recess? Our panel takes a look at what needs to happen, and what can realistically get done.
One in four American children do not have enough to eat and that number is on the rise. President Obama pledged to end childhood hunger in the U.S. by 2015. A discussion about how new private and public partnerships might help eliminate childhood hunger in America.
- Blanche Lincoln U.S. Senator from Arkansas
- Margaret McKenna President of The Wal-Mart Foundation.
- Bill Shore Founder and Executive Director of Share Our Strength, a non-profit organization working to end childhood hunger in the United States.
- Martin O'Malley Governor of Maryland
- Bill Ritter, Jr. Governor of Colorado
Most Recent Shows
Greek voters go to the polls for an historic referendum on the country's debt crisis. We discuss the future of Greece in the eurozone and implications for global economies.
Acclaimed ballerina Misty Copeland joined Diane to talk about her remarkable career and how she is challenging physical stereotypes that she says keep ballet stuck in the past.
For the Fourth of July: A fresh reading of the Declaration of Independence, and how ideas of freedom and equality have been interpreted over the years.