Ten years after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, we look at the struggle to rebuild and why recovery efforts aren't spread equitably across the city.
One in four American children do not have enough to eat and that number is on the rise. President Obama pledged to end childhood hunger in the U.S. by 2015. A discussion about how new private and public partnerships might help eliminate childhood hunger in America.
- Blanche Lincoln U.S. Senator from Arkansas
- Margaret McKenna President of The Wal-Mart Foundation.
- Bill Shore Founder and Executive Director of Share Our Strength, a non-profit organization working to end childhood hunger in the United States.
- Martin O'Malley Governor of Maryland
- Bill Ritter, Jr. Governor of Colorado
Most Recent Shows
Abortion opponents seek details on women who get abortions and the doctors who perform them. Several states have moved to cut Planned Parenthood funding even for clinics without abortion services. Join us to discuss new tactics in the anti-abortion movement.
For our next Readers' Review: "Go Set A Watchman." You've heard about the mystery surrounding its publication, you’ve read the reviews: Now we give you a chance to weigh in on this new release by Harper Lee.
Islamic State militants have blown up the ancient temple of Baalshamin in Palmyra and beheaded a renowned antiquities scholar. We look at recent atrocities by ISIS and the terror group’s broader strategy for power.