Acclaimed ballerina Misty Copeland joined Diane to talk about her remarkable career and how she is challenging physical stereotypes that she says keep ballet stuck in the past.
What’s next for consumers and business after Congress approves the largest overhaul of financial regulations since the Great Depression. How the new rules could re-shape Wall Street.
- Damian Paletta reporter, The Wall Street Journal.
- Neal Wolin deputy secretary of the Department of the Treasury.
- Binyamin Appelbaum reporter, The New York Times.
- Senator Christopher Dodd Democratic U.S. senator from Connecticut and chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.
- Alexis Simendinger Senate correspondent for the National Journal.
Most Recent Shows
For the Fourth of July: A fresh reading of the Declaration of Independence, and how ideas of freedom and equality have been interpreted over the years.
The little-known history of how groups of slaves, native American Indians and Cajun settlers helped change the outcome of the American Revolutionary War.
California passes a new law requiring all children enrolled in school to be vaccinated. It's the largest state in the nation to do so. The push to require vaccinations and the tension between public health and personal beliefs.