Research psychologist Penelope Leach is known for her best-selling guides on child development, including "Babyhood" and "Your Baby and Child." In her latest book, she explains what the latest research says about helping children cope with separation and divorce.
The B-P disaster has raised concerns about possible contamination of seafood from the Gulf of Mexico. Setting safety standards for consumers and the fishing industry.
- David Fahrenthold Washington Post environmental reporter.
- George Barisich 3rd generation American-Croatian commercial fisherman. He is President of the United Commercial Fisherman's Association in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana.
- Don Kraemer Acting Deputy Director of F.D.A.'s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition.
- Steve Murawski Director of Scientific Programs and Chief Science Advisor for NOAA - the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Caroline Smith DeWaal director of food safety for the Center for Science in the Public Interest
Most Recent Shows
More than half a million Americans have annual prescription drug bills of at least $50,000. Please join us to discuss what's behind soaring drug costs and the push for new pricing models.
For this month's Readers' Review: “Euphoria,” by Lily King, a novel inspired by events in the life of revolutionary anthropologist Margaret Mead.
Texas and Oklahoma have passed new laws that prevent local governments from banning hydraulic fracturing. Similar measures are being considered in three other states. We look at the debate over state efforts to regulate drilling.