A conversation with Australian author Richard Flanagan about his latest book “The Narrow Road to the Deep North.” The Man Booker Prize-winning novel is based on his father’s experience as a slave laborer in a Japanese POW camp during World War II.
Moscow has denounced the arrest of 11 people accused of being part of a Russian spy network operating in the U-S: What’s behind the charges and implications for U-S-Russian relations.
- Stephen Flanagan svp and Henry A Kissinger chair, Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Jessica Golloher freelance correspondent
- Peter Brookes senior fellow for national security affairs at the Heritage Foundation; former deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asian and Pacific affairs in the second Bush administration; author, "A Devil's Triangle: Terrorism, WMD and Rogue States."
- Andrei Sitov Washington bureau chief for Itar-Tass.
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Professor of American Foreign Policy, Paul Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University. and former National Security Advisor to President Carter from 1977 to 1981.
Most Recent Shows
Fallout From Freddie Gray’s Death And Underlying Causes of Urban Poverty And Racial Strife In Baltimore And Across the Country
In the aftermath of the death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore, a look at how income disparity, government housing policies and the decline of manufacturing affect the lives of African-Americans in major U.S. cities.
Japan's prime minister urges Congress to support the TPP trade pact. Saudi Arabia's king redraws the line of succession. And the death count in Nepal's earthquake surpasses 6,000. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Baltimore Police turn over Freddie Gray's death report to the Maryland state prosecutor but not to the public. The Supreme Court hears arguments on same-sex marriage and lethal injections. And Bernie Sanders says he'll run for president as a Democrat. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top national news stories.