Robert Gottlieb on his career as an editor and publisher, and a life spent among many of America's greatest writers.
Moscow has denounced the arrest of 11 people accused of being part of a Russian spy network operating in the U-S: What’s behind the charges and implications for U-S-Russian relations.
- Stephen Flanagan svp and Henry A Kissinger chair, Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Jessica Golloher freelance correspondent
- Peter Brookes senior fellow for national security affairs at the Heritage Foundation; former deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asian and Pacific affairs in the second Bush administration; author, "A Devil's Triangle: Terrorism, WMD and Rogue States."
- Andrei Sitov Washington bureau chief for Itar-Tass.
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Professor of American Foreign Policy, Paul Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University. and former National Security Advisor to President Carter from 1977 to 1981.
Most Recent Shows
Morning-after analysis of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. How the candidates compare on the issues and whether they sway any undecided voters.
The Pulitzer Prize-winning creator of "Bloom County" on the revival of his beloved comic strip after a 25-year hiatus and a new book about the origins of Bill The Cat.
Yahoo says information from 500 million users was stolen by hackers. This comes amid growing concern over intrusions into U.S. election systems. In an era of increasing state-sponsored cyber threats, protecting our personal data and the integrity of U.S. voting.