Navigating the medical system can be confusing and frustrating. We get advice from experts on how to become a smarter health care advocate for yourself and your loved ones.
Moscow has denounced the arrest of 11 people accused of being part of a Russian spy network operating in the U-S: What’s behind the charges and implications for U-S-Russian relations.
- Stephen Flanagan svp and Henry A Kissinger chair, Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Jessica Golloher freelance correspondent
- Peter Brookes senior fellow for national security affairs at the Heritage Foundation; former deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asian and Pacific affairs in the second Bush administration; author, "A Devil's Triangle: Terrorism, WMD and Rogue States."
- Andrei Sitov Washington bureau chief for Itar-Tass.
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Professor of American Foreign Policy, Paul Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University. and former National Security Advisor to President Carter from 1977 to 1981.
Most Recent Shows
There are more gun-related deaths in America than in any other industrialized nation. We discuss what makes the U.S. different and why some hold out hope that change is possible.
China's market turmoil reverberates worldwide. More than 100 people die this week in Europe's ongoing migrant crisis. And the new U.S. envoy for Syria pushes for a political solution to the civil war. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The shooting of two journalists renews calls for stricter gun controls. President Obama visits New Orleans to mark the tenth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. And the U.S. stock market takes investors on a wild ride. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.