Ten years after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, we look at the struggle to rebuild and why recovery efforts aren't spread equitably across the city.
Public anger is mounting over the worst oil spill in U.S. history. A panel joins Diane for An update on BP’s latest, and riskiest, plan to contain the leak, and political and policy challenges facing the Obama Administration.
- Mike Frenette captain, charter fishing boat, Venice Louisiana
- Congressman Ed Markey Mass, Dem
- Tadeusz Patzek chairman of petroleum and geosystems engineering at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Elgie Holstein vice president for land, water and wildlife programs for Environmental Defense Fund.
- Stephen Power reporter, Wall Street Journal.
Most Recent Shows
Abortion opponents seek details on women who get abortions and the doctors who perform them. Several states have moved to cut Planned Parenthood funding even for clinics without abortion services. Join us to discuss new tactics in the anti-abortion movement.
For our next Readers' Review: "Go Set A Watchman." You've heard about the mystery surrounding its publication, you’ve read the reviews: Now we give you a chance to weigh in on this new release by Harper Lee.
Islamic State militants have blown up the ancient temple of Baalshamin in Palmyra and beheaded a renowned antiquities scholar. We look at recent atrocities by ISIS and the terror group’s broader strategy for power.