A fragile truce in Syria appears to be crumbling after new airstrikes in Aleppo. More than 100 migrants are reported drowned after a boat capsizes off the Egyptian coast. And the U.S. allows Boeing to sell passenger planes to Iran. A panel of journalists joins guest host Amy Walter for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Key primaries in a handful of states Tuesday will reveal much about voter attitudes toward incumbents and the Obama agenda. Analysis of the results and what they could mean for Democratic and Republican prospects this fall.
- Chris Cillizza is managing editor of PostPolitics.com and author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com.
- Amanda Van Benschoten Political reporter for the Kentucky Enquirer
- Dave Davies Senior reporter for public radio station WHYY in Philadelphia.
- Gerard Matthews Associate Editor for the Arkansas Times.
- Amy Walter Editor in Chief of National Journal’s Hotline On Call.
Most Recent Shows
Ongoing protests in North Carolina over the police shooting of a black man. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump clash on national security policy after the New York bombing. And lawmakers sharply question Wells Fargo's CEO over scam accounts. A panel of journalists joins guest host Amy Walter for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
New York Times best-selling author Candice Millard on her new book, "Hero of the Empire: The Boer War, a Daring Escape and the Making of Winston Churchill."
Protests erupted this week after the fatal shooting of an African-American man by police in Charlotte — this, after another police shooting in Oklahoma. More than two years after Ferguson, debate over how police departments are addressing deadly force.