The homeless have become a fixture of the urban landscape in cities across America. One psychiatrist spent two years speaking to the mentally ill living on the streets of San Francisco, learning about their lives. Now he shares those stories, along with his ideas about how to improve our homelessness and mental health problem nationwide.
Key primaries in a handful of states Tuesday will reveal much about voter attitudes toward incumbents and the Obama agenda. Analysis of the results and what they could mean for Democratic and Republican prospects this fall.
- Amanda Van Benschoten Political reporter for the Kentucky Enquirer
- Dave Davies Senior reporter for public radio station WHYY in Philadelphia.
- Gerard Matthews Associate Editor for the Arkansas Times.
- Amy Walter Editor in Chief of National Journal’s Hotline On Call.
- Chris Cillizza is managing editor of PostPolitics.com and author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com.
Most Recent Shows
Congressional Republicans vow to block President Barack Obama's executive order on immigration. Some GOP governors say they may sue the President. A look at Republican response to White House action on immigration.
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.