During the campaign President-elect Donald Trump promised to bring jobs back to the U.S. by changing the rules with our global trading partners: What stronger protectionist policies could mean for American workers and the U.S. economy.
Key primaries in a handful of states Tuesday will reveal much about voter attitudes toward incumbents and the Obama agenda. Analysis of the results and what they could mean for Democratic and Republican prospects this fall.
- Chris Cillizza is managing editor of PostPolitics.com and author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com.
- Amanda Van Benschoten Political reporter for the Kentucky Enquirer
- Dave Davies Senior reporter for public radio station WHYY in Philadelphia.
- Gerard Matthews Associate Editor for the Arkansas Times.
- Amy Walter Editor in Chief of National Journal’s Hotline On Call.
Most Recent Shows
Despite blizzard conditions, thousands of Dakota Access Pipeline protestors vow to defy state evacuation orders. An update on the North Dakota pipeline protests and oil pipeline safety.
Drawing from newly declassified documents, counterterrorism expert Brian Fishman makes the case for a new history of the origins of the Islamic State. He says the US has made critical mistakes in understanding the terror group to this point. Fishman and expert William McCants discuss the hidden past of ISIS, and what the new U.S. administration needs to know about it moving forward.
The U.S. media is accustomed to covering a White House that plays by certain rules. But President-elect Donald Trump tweets false information freely and frequently manipulates the media. How journalists are rethinking their role under a Trump presidency.