Many experts say artificial intelligence and robots will displace jobs at a faster and faster pace over the coming decade. What changes in technology could mean for how we work.
Key primaries in a handful of states Tuesday will reveal much about voter attitudes toward incumbents and the Obama agenda. Analysis of the results and what they could mean for Democratic and Republican prospects this fall.
- Amy Walter Editor in Chief of National Journal’s Hotline On Call.
- Chris Cillizza is managing editor of PostPolitics.com and author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com.
- Amanda Van Benschoten Political reporter for the Kentucky Enquirer
- Dave Davies Senior reporter for public radio station WHYY in Philadelphia.
- Gerard Matthews Associate Editor for the Arkansas Times.
Most Recent Shows
The Koch Brothers are holding their annual meeting this weekend with hundreds of big donors in Southern California. But that's just one of the many ways the two influence money and politics. We look at the brothers' role in the 2016 presidential race and the latest on how the candidates are raising campaign cash.
Thousands of migrants try to reach Britain from France through the Channel Tunnel. Turkish airstrikes target Kurdish militants. And President Barack Obama wraps up a five-day trip to Africa. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
A white campus police officer in Cincinnati is charged with the murder of an unarmed black motorist. Congress passes interim funding for the highway bill. And the latest GDP report indicates modest second-quarter growth in the U.S. economy. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page to round up the week's top news.