Donald Trump has been popping up in the comic strip "Doonesbury" since the 1980s. Now, author Garry Trudeau has compiled his satire into a new book. The cartoonist looks back on thirty years of drawing Donald Trump.
Key primaries in a handful of states Tuesday will reveal much about voter attitudes toward incumbents and the Obama agenda. Analysis of the results and what they could mean for Democratic and Republican prospects this fall.
- Chris Cillizza is managing editor of PostPolitics.com and author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com.
- Amanda Van Benschoten Political reporter for the Kentucky Enquirer
- Dave Davies Senior reporter for public radio station WHYY in Philadelphia.
- Gerard Matthews Associate Editor for the Arkansas Times.
- Amy Walter Editor in Chief of National Journal’s Hotline On Call.
Most Recent Shows
The new CEO of Donald Trump’s campaign is closely aligned with the so-called “alt-right,” a nationalist movement that rejects multiculturalism. The rise of the alt-right movement and its place in this year’s presidential campaign.
Italy searches for survivors after a devastating earthquake. Turkey escalates its role in the fight against ISIS. And Colombia and the FARC rebels sign a peace treaty ending a half-century-long guerrilla war. A panel of journalists joins guest host Derek McGinty for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Donald Trump signals a shift in his stance on immigration. After another batch of emails, The Clinton Foundation says it will make changes if Hillary Clinton becomes president. And outrage over the skyrocketing cost of the EpiPen. A panel of journalists joins guest host Derek McGinty for analysis of the week's top national news stories.