Analysis of the Supreme Court's last decisions of the term and the impact of a vacant seat on the bench.
The Supreme Court takes on another free-speech challenge: whether states can ban the sale of violent video games to minors: Arguments for and against expanding obscenity standards to include violent images.
- Craig Anderson distinguished professor of psychology, Iowa State University
- Richard Taylor Entertainment Software Association
- Cheryl Olson Co-Director, Center for Mental Health and Media, Harvard Medical School
- Leland Yee California State Senator
- Eugene Volokh professor of 1st Amendment law, UCLA Law School
Most Recent Shows
The world reacts to Brexit: European Union leaders plan for Great Britain's departure and investors brace for more uncertainty, as the U.S. considers economic and strategic implications.
The U.K. votes to leave the European Union. Heavy fighting continues in parts of Fallujah as Iraqi forces seek to retake all of the city from ISIS. And in Venezuela, food shortages spur looting and rioting. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The Friday News Roundup: House Democrats stage a sit-in to push for a vote on new gun laws. Campaign finance reports show Donald Trump with much less money and staff than Hillary Clinton. And a federal judge in Wyoming strikes down an Obama administration safety rule on fracking. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top national news stories.