The Pulitzer Prize-winning creator of "Bloom County" on the revival of his beloved comic strip after a 25-year hiatus and a new book about the origins of Bill The Cat.
The Supreme Court takes on another free-speech challenge: whether states can ban the sale of violent video games to minors: Arguments for and against expanding obscenity standards to include violent images.
- Craig Anderson distinguished professor of psychology, Iowa State University
- Richard Taylor Entertainment Software Association
- Cheryl Olson Co-Director, Center for Mental Health and Media, Harvard Medical School
- Leland Yee California State Senator
- Eugene Volokh professor of 1st Amendment law, UCLA Law School
Most Recent Shows
Yahoo says information from 500 million users was stolen by hackers. This comes amid growing concern over intrusions into U.S. election systems. In an era of increasing state-sponsored cyber threats, protecting our personal data and the integrity of U.S. voting.
Charlotte police release video of the shooting of Keith Lamont Scott — but questions and doubts remain. The Washington Post's Wesley Lowery brings us the latest from Charlotte, North Carolina.
A fragile truce in Syria appears to be crumbling after new airstrikes in Aleppo. More than 100 migrants are reported drowned after a boat capsizes off the Egyptian coast. And the U.S. allows Boeing to sell passenger planes to Iran. A panel of journalists joins guest host Amy Walter for analysis of the week's top international news stories.