Ten years after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, we look at the struggle to rebuild and why recovery efforts aren't spread equitably across the city.
The Supreme Court takes on another free-speech challenge: whether states can ban the sale of violent video games to minors: Arguments for and against expanding obscenity standards to include violent images.
- Craig Anderson distinguished professor of psychology, Iowa State University
- Richard Taylor Entertainment Software Association
- Cheryl Olson Co-Director, Center for Mental Health and Media, Harvard Medical School
- Leland Yee California State Senator
- Eugene Volokh professor of 1st Amendment law, UCLA Law School
Most Recent Shows
Abortion opponents seek details on women who get abortions and the doctors who perform them. Several states have moved to cut Planned Parenthood funding even for clinics without abortion services. Join us to discuss new tactics in the anti-abortion movement.
For our next Readers' Review: "Go Set A Watchman." You've heard about the mystery surrounding its publication, you’ve read the reviews: Now we give you a chance to weigh in on this new release by Harper Lee.
Islamic State militants have blown up the ancient temple of Baalshamin in Palmyra and beheaded a renowned antiquities scholar. We look at recent atrocities by ISIS and the terror group’s broader strategy for power.