Frank Sinatra was one of the top entertainers of the 20th century. A new biography on the many sides of "Ol Blue Eyes" – his singing career, Rat Pack exploits and legacy in American culture.
The Supreme Court takes on another free-speech challenge: whether states can ban the sale of violent video games to minors: Arguments for and against expanding obscenity standards to include violent images.
- Craig Anderson distinguished professor of psychology, Iowa State University
- Richard Taylor Entertainment Software Association
- Cheryl Olson Co-Director, Center for Mental Health and Media, Harvard Medical School
- Leland Yee California State Senator
- Eugene Volokh professor of 1st Amendment law, UCLA Law School
Most Recent Shows
The attacks in Mali and Paris point to a broadening battlefield in a war being waged by disparate jihadist groups. The growth of Islamic extremism and the outlook for an international coalition to combat it.
Gunmen seize hostages at a hotel in Mali. France and Belgium push new security measures following the Paris terrorist attacks. And Russia confirms a bomb brought down a civilian airliner over Egypt. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Republican lawmakers move to restrict Syrian refugees from entering the U.S. Presidential candidates outline their plans to combat terrorism. And Bernie Sanders defines his vision of democratic socialism. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.