The rise of digital was supposed to mean the death of things like printed books, vinyl records and brick and mortar stores. But recently, the market for analog goods and ideas has actually increased. The revenge of analog.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
Strokes don’t just affect the old – they are the sixth leading cause of death in children and infants. The story of a family whose seven-year-old son survived a stroke…and a look at the medical and rehabilitation treatments available.
- Jared Dienst had a stroke at the age of seven
- Victoria Dienst mother of Jared, Nicole and Teddy Dienst, her son Jared had a stroke at the age of seven.
- Dr. Rebecca Ichord Director of the Pediatric Stroke Program at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Jonathan Dienst a reporter with WNBC-TV in New York whose son had a stroke.
- Dr. David Salsberg Director of Pediatric Psychology and Neuropsychology at the Hassenfeld Children’s Center and The Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation at New York University Langone Medical Center.
Most Recent Shows
The son of Donald Trump's pick for national security adviser has resigned for spreading a fake news story that led to an armed confrontation at a D.C. restaurant. The danger of fake news and how to combat it.
Environmental Outlook: What President-Elect Donald Trump’s Energy and Environmental Policies May Look Like
Donald Trump has called climate change "a hoax". But this week he met with Al Gore, a leader in the fight against global warming -- raising questions about Trump's position on the issue. For this month's Environmental Outlook: a look at Trump's priorities on energy and the environment.
The President-elect’s pick of retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to head the Department of Housing and Urban Development could signal a dramatic shift for the agency. Join us to discuss federal housing policies and how they may change.