The latest research into the link between germs and mental illness -- and what we all need to know.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
Strokes don’t just affect the old – they are the sixth leading cause of death in children and infants. The story of a family whose seven-year-old son survived a stroke…and a look at the medical and rehabilitation treatments available.
- Jared Dienst had a stroke at the age of seven
- Victoria Dienst mother of Jared, Nicole and Teddy Dienst, her son Jared had a stroke at the age of seven.
- Dr. Rebecca Ichord Director of the Pediatric Stroke Program at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Jonathan Dienst a reporter with WNBC-TV in New York whose son had a stroke.
- Dr. David Salsberg Director of Pediatric Psychology and Neuropsychology at the Hassenfeld Children’s Center and The Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation at New York University Langone Medical Center.
Most Recent Shows
The country's 9-1-1 emergency call system was designed for landline telephones. With the growing reliance on mobile technology, experts say it’s out of date. Current gaps in the 9-1-1 system and how it can be improved.
Frank Sinatra was one of the top entertainers of the 20th century. A new biography on the many sides of "Ol Blue Eyes" – his singing career, Rat Pack exploits and legacy in American culture.
The attacks in Mali and Paris point to a broadening battlefield in a war being waged by disparate jihadist groups. The growth of Islamic extremism and the outlook for an international coalition to combat it.