Robert Gottlieb on his career as an editor and publisher, and a life spent among many of America's greatest writers.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
Strokes don’t just affect the old – they are the sixth leading cause of death in children and infants. The story of a family whose seven-year-old son survived a stroke…and a look at the medical and rehabilitation treatments available.
- Jared Dienst had a stroke at the age of seven
- Victoria Dienst mother of Jared, Nicole and Teddy Dienst, her son Jared had a stroke at the age of seven.
- Dr. Rebecca Ichord Director of the Pediatric Stroke Program at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Jonathan Dienst a reporter with WNBC-TV in New York whose son had a stroke.
- Dr. David Salsberg Director of Pediatric Psychology and Neuropsychology at the Hassenfeld Children’s Center and The Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation at New York University Langone Medical Center.
Most Recent Shows
Morning-after analysis of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. How the candidates compare on the issues and whether they sway any undecided voters.
The Pulitzer Prize-winning creator of "Bloom County" on the revival of his beloved comic strip after a 25-year hiatus and a new book about the origins of Bill The Cat.
Yahoo says information from 500 million users was stolen by hackers. This comes amid growing concern over intrusions into U.S. election systems. In an era of increasing state-sponsored cyber threats, protecting our personal data and the integrity of U.S. voting.