A look at the growing fossil fuel divestment movement.
Some Tea Party activists hope to shift from organizing political rallies to winning elections. What’s behind the movement’s appeal and its potential political impact.
- Brendan Steinhauser Director, Federal and State Campaigns FreedomWorks
- Rick Perlstein author of "Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America" and "Before the Storm: Barry Goldwater and the Unmaking of the American Consensus."
- Grover Norquist president, Americans for Tax Reform
- John Avlon senior political columnist, The Daily Beast and author of "Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe is Hijacking America" www.thedailybeast.com
- Judson Phillips Organizer, the National Tea Party Convention www.teaparty.com
Most Recent Shows
The Supreme Court rules that independent commissions can draw state voting lines. What will the decision mean for efforts to curtail gerrymandering across the country?
For some who use in vitro fertilization to have a baby, more embryos are created than used -- leading to thousands in storage. Complicated legal, moral and personal questions over what to do with unused embryos.
Puerto Rico's governor says the U.S. territory cannot pay its billions in debt. Like Greece, it faces a long road to stability. A look at the fundamental economic problems in Puerto Rico and Greece, and how they could affect economies in the U.S. and across the world.