Coral reefs are crucial to the ocean's ecosystem, providing sustenance to a quarter of marine life. Today, more than one third of the world's reefs are deteriorating. What's causing coral reef destruction and possible new remedies to address it.
Economists weigh in on what’s ahead for the housing market, job growth, and the overall prospects for economic recovery.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin chief economist, director, Congressional Budget Office from 2003 to 2006, and senior domestic policy adviser to the McCain Campaign and a member of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission.
- James Paulsen chief investment strategist, Wells Capital Management
- Chris Varvares president, Macroeconomic Advisers
- Paul Krugman professor of economics, Princeton University and op-ed columnist, New York Times
- Allen Sinai chief global economist and president of Decision Economics
- Jon Hilsenrath chief economic correspondent, Wall Street Journal
Most Recent Shows
Senator Ted Cruz drops out of the presidential race and Senator Bernie Sanders wins Indiana. Guest host Lisa Desjardins talks with a panel of guests about what Tuesday's primary results mean for the 2016 presidential race.
Brazil is in the midst of political turmoil as impeachment proceedings move forward against the country's president Dilma Rousseff. What's next for the country and its government?
Since 2005 nearly 800 reporters have been killed while doing their work. Please join us to talk about the risks reporters face around the world and new effort to boost press safety and freedoms.