The latest research into the link between germs and mental illness -- and what we all need to know.
The Obama administration wants to move many of the Guantanamo Bay detainees to a maximum security prison in Illinois. Why the plan is stirring controversy on the right and the left and the latest on efforts to close Guantanamo Bay.
- Congressman Don Manzullo represents the 16th Congressional District of Illinois. He was first elected in 1992 and sits on the House Foreign Affairs and the Financial Services Committees. He also serves on the Subcommittee on International Terrorism, Nonproliferation and Trade.
- Tom Parker Policy Director, (Counter) Terrorism and Human Rights, Amnesty International USA
- Ken Gude associate director, Center for American Progress; author of the reports "How to Close Guantanamo" and "Getting Back on Track to Close Guantanamo."
- Lynn Sweet Washington bureau chief, "Chicago Sun-Times" and columnist at politicsdaily.com.
- Juan Zarate a senior adviser with the Center for Strategic and International Studies and a CBS News security analyst; former deputy national security adviser for combating terrorism under the G.W. Bush Administration.
Most Recent Shows
The country's 9-1-1 emergency call system was designed for landline telephones. With the growing reliance on mobile technology, experts say it’s out of date. Current gaps in the 9-1-1 system and how it can be improved.
Frank Sinatra was one of the top entertainers of the 20th century. A new biography on the many sides of "Ol Blue Eyes" – his singing career, Rat Pack exploits and legacy in American culture.
The attacks in Mali and Paris point to a broadening battlefield in a war being waged by disparate jihadist groups. The growth of Islamic extremism and the outlook for an international coalition to combat it.