For this month's Environmental Outlook, new reasons to get kids outdoors and what it means for protecting the environment.
The Obama administration wants to move many of the Guantanamo Bay detainees to a maximum security prison in Illinois. Why the plan is stirring controversy on the right and the left and the latest on efforts to close Guantanamo Bay.
- Congressman Don Manzullo represents the 16th Congressional District of Illinois. He was first elected in 1992 and sits on the House Foreign Affairs and the Financial Services Committees. He also serves on the Subcommittee on International Terrorism, Nonproliferation and Trade.
- Tom Parker Policy Director, (Counter) Terrorism and Human Rights, Amnesty International USA
- Ken Gude associate director, Center for American Progress; author of the reports "How to Close Guantanamo" and "Getting Back on Track to Close Guantanamo."
- Lynn Sweet Washington bureau chief, "Chicago Sun-Times" and columnist at politicsdaily.com.
- Juan Zarate a senior adviser with the Center for Strategic and International Studies and a CBS News security analyst; former deputy national security adviser for combating terrorism under the G.W. Bush Administration.
Most Recent Shows
Addressing the unanticipated consequences of the U-S highway system and urban renewal: Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on helping isolated, poor and minority communities get access to reliable and safe transportation.
President Barack Obama makes a historic visit to Hiroshima. The Taliban choose a new leader after a U.S. drone strike kills Mullah Mansour. And a far right candidate in Austria narrowly loses the presidential election. A panel of journalists joins guest host Sabri Ben-Achour for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Donald Trump now has enough delegates to clinch the Republican nomination, according to the Associated Press. A State Department review criticizes Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server. And 11 states sue the federal government over a transgender bathroom directive. A panel of journalists joins guest host Sabri Ben-Achour for analysis of the week's top national news stories