The latest research into the link between germs and mental illness -- and what we all need to know.
As part of the effort to overhaul health care, the Senate is considering a new long term care insurance plan similar to one already approved by the House. Critics contend it will become financially unsustainable: The pros and cons of public long term care insurance.
- Sandy Praeger Kansas Insurance Commissioner and chair of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Health Insurance and Managed Care Committee
- Richard Foster chief actuary, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- James Firman president and CEO, National Council on Aging
- Scott Harrington professor, health-care management and insurance and risk management, University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School
- Marilyn Werber Serafini healthcare and welfare correspondent, "National Journal"
Most Recent Shows
The country's 9-1-1 emergency call system was designed for landline telephones. With the growing reliance on mobile technology, experts say it’s out of date. Current gaps in the 9-1-1 system and how it can be improved.
Frank Sinatra was one of the top entertainers of the 20th century. A new biography on the many sides of "Ol Blue Eyes" – his singing career, Rat Pack exploits and legacy in American culture.
The attacks in Mali and Paris point to a broadening battlefield in a war being waged by disparate jihadist groups. The growth of Islamic extremism and the outlook for an international coalition to combat it.