Acclaimed ballerina Misty Copeland joined Diane to talk about her remarkable career and how she is challenging physical stereotypes that she says keep ballet stuck in the past.
As part of the effort to overhaul health care, the Senate is considering a new long term care insurance plan similar to one already approved by the House. Critics contend it will become financially unsustainable: The pros and cons of public long term care insurance.
- Sandy Praeger Kansas Insurance Commissioner and chair of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Health Insurance and Managed Care Committee
- Richard Foster chief actuary, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- James Firman president and CEO, National Council on Aging
- Scott Harrington professor, health-care management and insurance and risk management, University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School
- Marilyn Werber Serafini healthcare and welfare correspondent, "National Journal"
Most Recent Shows
For the Fourth of July: A fresh reading of the Declaration of Independence, and how ideas of freedom and equality have been interpreted over the years.
The little-known history of how groups of slaves, native American Indians and Cajun settlers helped change the outcome of the American Revolutionary War.
California passes a new law requiring all children enrolled in school to be vaccinated. It's the largest state in the nation to do so. The push to require vaccinations and the tension between public health and personal beliefs.