For our November Readers' Review: “Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant” by Anne Tyler. As we prepare for holiday gatherings, join Diane and her guests to discuss this master work from the author who has made an art of exploring family love and dysfunction.
Guest Host: Susan Page
As we honor the men and women of the military on Veteran’s Day, we look at some of the services available to them and their families when they return to civilian life.
- Tori Lyon executive director of Jerico Project
- Tom Iselin Executive Director Sun Valley Adaptive Sports
- Brad White chair and founder of Yellow Ribbon America
- Scott Quilty U.S. Army Captain (Ret.) and U.S. program manager for Survivor Corps
- Leo Shane Washington Bureau Reporter for Stars and Stripes
Most Recent Shows
The Food and Drug Administration will require movie theaters, chain restaurants and pizza parlors to include calorie counts for food and beverages – including alcohol. Please join us to discuss costs and benefits of the new rules.
Actress, model, and author Brooke Shields on her relationship with her mother and the childhood that made Shields the woman she is today.
After months of tension, a St. Louis County grand jury decides not to indict Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown. Diane and her guests discuss reaction to the verdict from civil rights groups, protesters and law enforcement.