At age 76, Susan Faludi's father underwent sex reassignment surgery. When Stephen became Stefanie, the feminist writer sets out on a journey to better understand her father -- an exploration that becomes an inquiry into the meaning of identity.
U-S. Defense Secretary Gates says all options are on the table, but Iran’s successful test of its most powerful medium-range missile puts further pressure on an already tense the relationship. The future of U.S.- Iranian relations.
- Ambassador Nicholas Burns professor in the practice of diplomacy and international politics at the Harvard Kennedy School and former undersecretary for political affairs at the U.S. Department of State.
- Eliot Cohen Robert E. Osgood Professor of Strategic Studies Johns Hopkins, School of Advanced International Studies
- Karim Sadjadpour associate, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- David Albright president of the Institute for Science and International Security, author of "Peddling Peril" and former U.N. nuclear weapons inspector
- Reuel Marc Gerecht senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, former Middle East specialist for the CIA
Most Recent Shows
There were more airbag recalls this week, and VW has agreed to pay nearly fifteen billion in its emissions cheating scandal. Meanwhile, cars with driverless technology are becoming available, but whether they will make us safer is up for debate. A look at auto safety and consumer trust.
Authorities in Turkey are investigating Tuesday's deadly attack on Istanbul's main international airport. The Washington Post's Hugh Naylor gives us the latest from Istanbul.
Party insiders and backroom deals: One author on why we need to bring back old-time politics.