Advances in cybertechnology, biotechnology and robotics mean that more people than ever before have access to potentially dangerous technologies.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
Reflections on the man known as The Lion of the Senate. A look back on the life and career of Senator Edward Kennedy: his accomplishments during almost five decades in Congress and some of the controversies that have surrounded the youngest brother of J.F.K.
- David Winston Republican pollster and President of the Winston Group. He also writes for Roll Call and is a CBS News consultant.
- Bella English Boston Globe reporter and contributor to the book “Last Lion: The Fall and Rise of Ted Kennedy”
- Edward Klein Former foreign editor of Newsweek and former editor-in-chief of The New York Times Magazine. Frequent contributor to Vanity Fair and Parade. Author of several biographies, including "All Too Human," "Just Jackie," "Farewell, Jackie," "The Kennedy Curse," and most recently "Ted Kennedy: The Dream That Never Died."
- Neil Kerwin president, American University
- Geoff Garin Democratic pollster, Peter D. Hart Research Associates
Most Recent Shows
Airstrikes led by Saudi Arabia in Yemen against anti-government forces are raising fears the conflict may spread. A look at how regional powers are aligning and debate over the role of the U.S.
An update on the plane crash in the French Alps. Saudi Arabia launches air strikes against Yemen rebel bases. And President Barack Obama slows U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The House passes a budget with no Democratic support. Republican Senator Ted Cruz enters the 2016 presidential race. And the Army charges Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl with desertion. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.