The U.S. warns that Russian airstrikes in Syria are harming peace talks. NATO sends warships to the Aegean Sea to deter migrant smuggling. And in a rebuke to North Korea, Seoul closes a shared industrial complex. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
Reflections on the man known as The Lion of the Senate. A look back on the life and career of Senator Edward Kennedy: his accomplishments during almost five decades in Congress and some of the controversies that have surrounded the youngest brother of J.F.K.
- David Winston Republican pollster and President of the Winston Group. He also writes for Roll Call and is a CBS News consultant.
- Bella English Boston Globe reporter and contributor to the book “Last Lion: The Fall and Rise of Ted Kennedy”
- Edward Klein Former foreign editor of Newsweek and former editor-in-chief of The New York Times Magazine. Frequent contributor to Vanity Fair and Parade. Author of several biographies, including "All Too Human," "Just Jackie," "Farewell, Jackie," "The Kennedy Curse," and most recently "Ted Kennedy: The Dream That Never Died."
- Neil Kerwin president, American University
- Geoff Garin Democratic pollster, Peter D. Hart Research Associates
Most Recent Shows
The Republican presidential field narrows after a dramatic New Hampshire primary. The Department of Justice sues Ferguson, Missouri after the city amends a police reform deal. And the Supreme Court puts President Obama's climate regulations on hold. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
In the early nineties, anthropologist Helen Fisher wrote “The Anatomy of Love: A Natural History of Mating, Marriage, and Why We Stray.” Now she’s back with the latest research on how love affects the brain and how the Internet has changed dating.
Russia continues airstrikes in Syria. Secretary Kerry meets with world leaders in an attempt to resolve the country’s five-year civil war. A panel joins Diane to discuss the latest on the military, political and humanitarian crises facing Syria.