We live in an age when science and technology touch nearly every aspect of our lives. Yet scientific findings on climate change, vaccines and evolution are increasingly under attack. Why people doubt science.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
Reflections on the man known as The Lion of the Senate. A look back on the life and career of Senator Edward Kennedy: his accomplishments during almost five decades in Congress and some of the controversies that have surrounded the youngest brother of J.F.K.
- David Winston Republican pollster and President of the Winston Group. He also writes for Roll Call and is a CBS News consultant.
- Bella English Boston Globe reporter and contributor to the book “Last Lion: The Fall and Rise of Ted Kennedy”
- Edward Klein Former foreign editor of Newsweek and former editor-in-chief of The New York Times Magazine. Frequent contributor to Vanity Fair and Parade. Author of several biographies, including "All Too Human," "Just Jackie," "Farewell, Jackie," "The Kennedy Curse," and most recently "Ted Kennedy: The Dream That Never Died."
- Neil Kerwin president, American University
- Geoff Garin Democratic pollster, Peter D. Hart Research Associates
Most Recent Shows
On Tuesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivered a much-debated speech to Congress. We look at reaction to the speech here and abroad and efforts to reduce U.S.-Israeli tensions over a possible nuclear agreement with Iran.
President Barack Obama has proposed opening up new areas for offshore drilling, including in the Atlantic. For this month's Environmental Outlook, Diane and her guests discuss the prospects for finding oil and gas offshore, and the environmental and safety concerns.
The Supreme Court takes up a major challenge to the Affordable Care Act this week. The ruling could make health insurance unaffordable for millions of Americans. We take a look at King v. Burwell and the future of the ACA.