Instability in the Middle East and North Africa has fueled a boom in looted antiquities. New efforts to stem the tide include monitoring archaeological sites from space. The fight to preserve the world's cultural heritage sites.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
Reflections on the man known as The Lion of the Senate. A look back on the life and career of Senator Edward Kennedy: his accomplishments during almost five decades in Congress and some of the controversies that have surrounded the youngest brother of J.F.K.
- David Winston Republican pollster and President of the Winston Group. He also writes for Roll Call and is a CBS News consultant.
- Bella English Boston Globe reporter and contributor to the book “Last Lion: The Fall and Rise of Ted Kennedy”
- Edward Klein Former foreign editor of Newsweek and former editor-in-chief of The New York Times Magazine. Frequent contributor to Vanity Fair and Parade. Author of several biographies, including "All Too Human," "Just Jackie," "Farewell, Jackie," "The Kennedy Curse," and most recently "Ted Kennedy: The Dream That Never Died."
- Neil Kerwin president, American University
- Geoff Garin Democratic pollster, Peter D. Hart Research Associates
Most Recent Shows
Deborah Ball, the Italy bureau chief for The Wall Street Journal, gives us the latest on Tuesday night's deadly 6.2 magnitude earthquake north of Rome.
A federal judge orders a review of nearly fifteen thousand recently discovered Hillary Clinton emails from her time as Secretary of State. A new batch related to the Clinton Foundation was also released. Join us to discuss ongoing questions.
Flooding in Louisiana has caused tens of millions of dollars in property damage and untold personal misery. But public response has been slow. Join us to talk about why we open our hearts and wallets for some disasters and not others.