The little-known history of how groups of slaves, native American Indians and Cajun settlers helped change the outcome of the American Revolutionary War.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
Reflections on the man known as The Lion of the Senate. A look back on the life and career of Senator Edward Kennedy: his accomplishments during almost five decades in Congress and some of the controversies that have surrounded the youngest brother of J.F.K.
- David Winston Republican pollster and President of the Winston Group. He also writes for Roll Call and is a CBS News consultant.
- Bella English Boston Globe reporter and contributor to the book “Last Lion: The Fall and Rise of Ted Kennedy”
- Edward Klein Former foreign editor of Newsweek and former editor-in-chief of The New York Times Magazine. Frequent contributor to Vanity Fair and Parade. Author of several biographies, including "All Too Human," "Just Jackie," "Farewell, Jackie," "The Kennedy Curse," and most recently "Ted Kennedy: The Dream That Never Died."
- Neil Kerwin president, American University
- Geoff Garin Democratic pollster, Peter D. Hart Research Associates
Most Recent Shows
California passes a new law requiring all children enrolled in school to be vaccinated. It's the largest state in the nation to do so. The push to require vaccinations and the tension between public health and personal beliefs.
A look at the growing fossil fuel divestment movement.
The Supreme Court rules that independent commissions can draw state voting lines. What will the decision mean for efforts to curtail gerrymandering across the country?