The U.K. votes to leave the European Union. Heavy fighting continues in parts of Fallujah as Iraqi forces seek to retake all of the city from ISIS. And in Venezuela, food shortages spur looting and rioting. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The Obama administration is preparing new measures for confronting another swine flu outbreak. Schools and hospitals seek guidance on how best to handle a resurgence this fall. The latest on efforts to address swine flu.
- Grace Crickette Chief Risk Officer for the University of California.
- Dr. Anne Schuchat Director of CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
- Bruce Gellin, M.D., M.P.H. Director, National Vaccine Program Office, Office of Public Health and Science, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Elizabeth Turnipseed, M.D. Medical Director for Disease Control at the Jefferson County Department of Health, Birmingham, Alabama
- Dr. Anthony Fauci director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health.
Most Recent Shows
The Friday News Roundup: House Democrats stage a sit-in to push for a vote on new gun laws. Campaign finance reports show Donald Trump with much less money and staff than Hillary Clinton. And a federal judge in Wyoming strikes down an Obama administration safety rule on fracking. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
An estimated six million people now go to health clinics each year in retail stores like CVS and Wal-Mart. But some doctors say relying too heavily on these convenient medical facilities can be risky. Guest host Susan Page and a panel of guests discuss the pros and cons of retail health clinics.
The Supreme Court votes 4-3 to uphold the affirmative action program at the University of Texas, and deadlocks on Obama's immigration plan. Jeffrey Rosen of The National Constitution Center joins Susan Page to discuss the implications of the rulings.