The author of the bestselling book "The Plantagenets" picks up the story of the English crown where his last book left off. It describes how the longest-reigning British royal family tore itself apart and was replaced by the Tudors.
The Obama administration is preparing new measures for confronting another swine flu outbreak. Schools and hospitals seek guidance on how best to handle a resurgence this fall. The latest on efforts to address swine flu.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health.
- Grace Crickette Chief Risk Officer for the University of California.
- Dr. Anne Schuchat Director of CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
- Bruce Gellin, M.D., M.P.H. Director, National Vaccine Program Office, Office of Public Health and Science, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Elizabeth Turnipseed, M.D. Medical Director for Disease Control at the Jefferson County Department of Health, Birmingham, Alabama
Most Recent Shows
A new study says bike traffic deaths have spiked after years of decline. As cities adapt to growing numbers of cyclists, some say traffic laws should be more strictly enforced. A look at the debate over sharing the road with bikes.
Diane talks with Chuck Todd, moderator of NBC's "Meet The Press." He's written a new book about President Obama behind the media spotlight and why he believes understanding the "real" Obama holds the key to understanding his presidency and legacy.