Turkey declares a state of emergency and arrests thousands after a failed coup. Donald Trump suggests he'd put conditions on protecting NATO allies. And Russia loses an appeal in a sports doping case. A panel of journalists joins guest host Frank Sesno for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
A dramatic decline in the price of milk threatens the livelihood of thousands of dairy farmers. Calls for the Obama Administration to address the drop in milk prices and help America’s dairy farmers.
- James W. (Jim) Miller USDA undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agriculture Services
- Paul Rozwadoski dairy farmer from Stanley, Wisconsin, and chairman of the Dairy Subcommittee, National Family Farm Coalition
- Rep. Peter Welch Democratic congressman, Vermont
- Katherine Ozer executive director, National Family Farm Coalition
- Chris Galen senior vice president, communications, National Milk Producers Federation
- Ruth Saunders vice president for policy and legislative affairs, International Dairy Foods Association
Most Recent Shows
The Republican National Convention ends with a divided GOP. Hillary Clinton prepares to select her running mate. And Roger Ailes resigns from Fox News over sexual harassment allegations. A panel of journalists joins guest host Frank Sesno for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Undisclosed political spending in presidential politics has increased dramatically since Citizens United. But this kind of donation is growing at an even faster rate on state and local levels. How the growth of dark money is influencing state and local elections.
This week’s GOP convention highlights fractures in the Republican party. Now with its nominee Donald Trump officially chosen, the party tries to unify and broaden its appeal beyond its base that many say is too dominated by white men. Updates from Cleveland, and where the GOP goes from here.