Ten years after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, we look at the struggle to rebuild and why recovery efforts aren't spread equitably across the city.
A dramatic decline in the price of milk threatens the livelihood of thousands of dairy farmers. Calls for the Obama Administration to address the drop in milk prices and help America’s dairy farmers.
- James W. (Jim) Miller USDA undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agriculture Services
- Paul Rozwadoski dairy farmer from Stanley, Wisconsin, and chairman of the Dairy Subcommittee, National Family Farm Coalition
- Rep. Peter Welch Democratic congressman, Vermont
- Katherine Ozer executive director, National Family Farm Coalition
- Chris Galen senior vice president, communications, National Milk Producers Federation
- Ruth Saunders vice president for policy and legislative affairs, International Dairy Foods Association
Most Recent Shows
Abortion opponents seek details on women who get abortions and the doctors who perform them. Several states have moved to cut Planned Parenthood funding even for clinics without abortion services. Join us to discuss new tactics in the anti-abortion movement.
For our next Readers' Review: "Go Set A Watchman." You've heard about the mystery surrounding its publication, you’ve read the reviews: Now we give you a chance to weigh in on this new release by Harper Lee.
Islamic State militants have blown up the ancient temple of Baalshamin in Palmyra and beheaded a renowned antiquities scholar. We look at recent atrocities by ISIS and the terror group’s broader strategy for power.