Italy searches for survivors after a devastating earthquake. Turkey escalates its role in the fight against ISIS. And Colombia and the FARC rebels sign a peace treaty ending a half-century-long guerrilla war. A panel of journalists joins guest host Derek McGinty for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
A dramatic decline in the price of milk threatens the livelihood of thousands of dairy farmers. Calls for the Obama Administration to address the drop in milk prices and help America’s dairy farmers.
- James W. (Jim) Miller USDA undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agriculture Services
- Paul Rozwadoski dairy farmer from Stanley, Wisconsin, and chairman of the Dairy Subcommittee, National Family Farm Coalition
- Rep. Peter Welch Democratic congressman, Vermont
- Katherine Ozer executive director, National Family Farm Coalition
- Chris Galen senior vice president, communications, National Milk Producers Federation
- Ruth Saunders vice president for policy and legislative affairs, International Dairy Foods Association
Most Recent Shows
Donald Trump signals a shift in his stance on immigration. After another batch of emails, The Clinton Foundation says it will make changes if Hillary Clinton becomes president. And outrage over the skyrocketing cost of the EpiPen. A panel of journalists joins guest host Derek McGinty for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
Dr. Mary Aiken, a pioneering cyber-psychologist, work inspired the CBS television series "CSI: Cyber". She explains how going online changes our behavior in small and dramatic ways, and what that means for how we think about our relationship with technology.
A new study concludes that America’s aging population is slowing the economy’s growth. As baby boomers retire in large numbers, what the “age effect” means for workplace productivity, wages and economic performance.