A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
A dramatic decline in the price of milk threatens the livelihood of thousands of dairy farmers. Calls for the Obama Administration to address the drop in milk prices and help America’s dairy farmers.
- James W. (Jim) Miller USDA undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agriculture Services
- Paul Rozwadoski dairy farmer from Stanley, Wisconsin, and chairman of the Dairy Subcommittee, National Family Farm Coalition
- Rep. Peter Welch Democratic congressman, Vermont
- Katherine Ozer executive director, National Family Farm Coalition
- Chris Galen senior vice president, communications, National Milk Producers Federation
- Ruth Saunders vice president for policy and legislative affairs, International Dairy Foods Association
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
The National Endowment for the Humanities turns 50 next year. William “Bro” Adams, the new chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities, wants to make sure that the study of history, philosophy, and literature remains accessible to everyone. A conversation about his new "Common Good" initiative.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is earning more than $3 billion from its investment in a new drug. Other charitable organizations are hoping to follow a similar path. New opportunities and new questions for nonprofits.