The little-known history of how groups of slaves, native American Indians and Cajun settlers helped change the outcome of the American Revolutionary War.
Senator John Kerry calls a hearing on the future of newspapers as “The Boston Globe” faces the threat of closure. A look at the fate of the newspaper industry in the midst of a recession.
- Martin Kaiser Editor of the Milwaukee-Journal Sentinel and President, American Society of Newspaper Editors.
- Rem Rieder Editor and Senior Vice President,American Journalism Review.
- Jane Hall Associate Professor of Journalism, American University.
- Alan Mutter former newspaper editor who later ran three Silicon Valley companies. He comments on the impact of technology on the media at his blog, Reflections of a Newsosaur, at newsosaur.blogspot.com.
- Senator John Kerry U.S. Senator,Massachusetts.
Most Recent Shows
California passes a new law requiring all children enrolled in school to be vaccinated. It's the largest state in the nation to do so. The push to require vaccinations and the tension between public health and personal beliefs.
A look at the growing fossil fuel divestment movement.
The Supreme Court rules that independent commissions can draw state voting lines. What will the decision mean for efforts to curtail gerrymandering across the country?