American officials say they believe Russia was behind the hacking of Democratic National Committee emails. The U.N. expresses caution about a Russian plan to allow civilians and unarmed rebels to leave Aleppo, Syria. And Turkey ramps up a crackdown on the media and military. A panel of journalists joins guest host Indira Lakshmanan for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steele traded barbs with talk show host Rush Limbaugh. The latest on who is leading the GOP and internal strife within the party.
- Saul Anuzis is former chairman of the Michigan Republican Party. He was a recent candidate for the National Republican National Committee chair and serves as co-anchor of the RNC transition team. He regularly contributes to conservative blogs.
- Richard Viguerie author of "Conservatives Betrayed: How George W. Bush and Other Big Government Republicans Hijacked the Conservative Cause."
- David Frum is a resident fellow, American Enterprise Institute; author of "Comeback: Conservatism That Can Win Again", and co-author of "An End to Evil: What's Next in the War on Terror;" former speechwriter and special assistant to President George W. Bush (2001-02).
- David Keene chairman of the American Conservative Union and managing associate with Carmen Group, a D.C.-based governmental-affairs firm
- Byron York chief political correspondent, "Washington Examiner," and author of "The Vast Left Wing Conspiracy."
Most Recent Shows
Hillary Clinton becomes the first woman to accept a major party nomination for president. National security experts blast Donald Trump for urging Russia to hack Clinton’s emails. And charges are dropped against the remaining officers in the Freddie Gray case. A panel of journalists joins guest host Indira Lakshmanan for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
Updates from day three of the Democratic National Convention: President Obama and Vice President Biden make their case for Hillary Clinton. And the Clinton’s running mate Senator Tim Kaine debuts on the national stage.
Many parents and therapists say obsessive internet use is a very real problem for some teens and children. But the term “internet addiction” is controversial and not officially recognized as a disorder. How to help kids who compulsively use computers and mobile technology.