A new government in Greece moves to reverse austerity reforms. Tensions ease on the Israeli-Lebanon border. And President Barack Obama visits India and Saudi Arabia. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steele traded barbs with talk show host Rush Limbaugh. The latest on who is leading the GOP and internal strife within the party.
- Saul Anuzis is former chairman of the Michigan Republican Party. He was a recent candidate for the National Republican National Committee chair and serves as co-anchor of the RNC transition team. He regularly contributes to conservative blogs.
- Richard Viguerie author of "Conservatives Betrayed: How George W. Bush and Other Big Government Republicans Hijacked the Conservative Cause."
- David Frum is a resident fellow, American Enterprise Institute; author of "Comeback: Conservatism That Can Win Again", and co-author of "An End to Evil: What's Next in the War on Terror;" former speechwriter and special assistant to President George W. Bush (2001-02).
- David Keene chairman of the American Conservative Union and managing associate with Carmen Group, a D.C.-based governmental-affairs firm
- Byron York chief political correspondent, "Washington Examiner," and author of "The Vast Left Wing Conspiracy."
Most Recent Shows
Attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch defends President Barack Obama’s immigration policy. Senate Democrats agree to wait on Iran sanctions. And two former Vanderbilt football players are convicted of rape. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
Ten states now have animal welfare laws requiring bigger cages for hens and livestock. We look at what these new rules could mean for food prices, farmers and how we raise animals in the United States.
Senate confirmation hearings begin for Loretta Lynch, President Barack Obama's pick for attorney general. Some Republican lawmakers question her stance on contested issues including immigration reform, marijuana legalization and trials for terror suspects. Join us as we discuss the hearings.