A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
In the first of our series on the environment: What the proposed stimulus package could mean for the creation of green collar jobs and efforts to build a low-carbon economy.
- Rep. Jay Inslee Democratic Congressman from Washington and co-author of "Apollo's Fire."
- Bracken Hendricks Senior Fellow,Center for American Progress and co-author of "Apollo's Fire"
- David Leonhardt reporter, New York Times
- Bill Kovacs vice president for environmental policy at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar former Democratic U.S. Senator from Colorado.
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
The National Endowment for the Humanities turns 50 next year. William “Bro” Adams, the new chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities, wants to make sure that the study of history, philosophy, and literature remains accessible to everyone. A conversation about his new "Common Good" initiative.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is earning more than $3 billion from its investment in a new drug. Other charitable organizations are hoping to follow a similar path. New opportunities and new questions for nonprofits.