Ten years after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, we look at the struggle to rebuild and why recovery efforts aren't spread equitably across the city.
In the first of our series on the environment: What the proposed stimulus package could mean for the creation of green collar jobs and efforts to build a low-carbon economy.
- David Leonhardt reporter, New York Times
- Rep. Jay Inslee Democratic Congressman from Washington and co-author of "Apollo's Fire."
- Bracken Hendricks Senior Fellow,Center for American Progress and co-author of "Apollo's Fire"
- Bill Kovacs vice president for environmental policy at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar former Democratic U.S. Senator from Colorado.
Most Recent Shows
Abortion opponents seek details on women who get abortions and the doctors who perform them. Several states have moved to cut Planned Parenthood funding even for clinics without abortion services. Join us to discuss new tactics in the anti-abortion movement.
For our next Readers' Review: "Go Set A Watchman." You've heard about the mystery surrounding its publication, you’ve read the reviews: Now we give you a chance to weigh in on this new release by Harper Lee.
Islamic State militants have blown up the ancient temple of Baalshamin in Palmyra and beheaded a renowned antiquities scholar. We look at recent atrocities by ISIS and the terror group’s broader strategy for power.