Bioengineers are creating human body parts to replace organs and manage life-threatening diseases. How techniques like 3-D printing and stem cell research are driving medical advances and raising ethical questions
In the first of our series on the environment: What the proposed stimulus package could mean for the creation of green collar jobs and efforts to build a low-carbon economy.
- David Leonhardt reporter, New York Times
- Rep. Jay Inslee Democratic Congressman from Washington and co-author of "Apollo's Fire."
- Bracken Hendricks Senior Fellow,Center for American Progress and co-author of "Apollo's Fire"
- Bill Kovacs vice president for environmental policy at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar former Democratic U.S. Senator from Colorado.
Most Recent Shows
Cuba releases American contractor Alan Gross after five years' imprisonment on espionage charges. The U.S. releases several Cubans in exchange. Details on the prisoner swap and the future of U.S.-Cuban relations.
The ebola epidemic in West Africa is not just a health care crisis. It has affected every corner of society in the countries most affected. Schools have been closed for months, infrastructure projects have been put on hold and GDP growth has slowed to a crawl. A discussion of the social and economic cost of Ebola in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
Russia’s ruble strengthened today but it remains volatile after losing about 20 percent of its value yesterday. Diane and her guests discuss what falling oil prices and new U.S. sanctions mean for the Kremlin and the Russian economy.