A Somali-born author and activist says a reformation of Islam is needed to address extremism and mistreatment of women. Diane and guests discuss the ongoing debate over the roots of Islamic extremism and the role of women in the Muslim world.
In the first of our series on the environment: What the proposed stimulus package could mean for the creation of green collar jobs and efforts to build a low-carbon economy.
- David Leonhardt reporter, New York Times
- Rep. Jay Inslee Democratic Congressman from Washington and co-author of "Apollo's Fire."
- Bracken Hendricks Senior Fellow,Center for American Progress and co-author of "Apollo's Fire"
- Bill Kovacs vice president for environmental policy at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar former Democratic U.S. Senator from Colorado.
Most Recent Shows
A new study says the amount of time parents spend with their kids has little effect on how they turn out. The latest research on quantity versus quality of time parents spend with children.
Advances in cybertechnology, biotechnology and robotics mean that more people than ever before have access to potentially dangerous technologies.
Airstrikes led by Saudi Arabia in Yemen against anti-government forces are raising fears the conflict may spread. A look at how regional powers are aligning and debate over the role of the U.S.