In 2016, an estimated 13.1 million Latino voters are expected to cast a ballot. We look at the growing influence of the Latino vote and who makes up this demographic.
A discussion about survival options for the struggling auto industry.
- David Cole is Chairman of the Center for Automotive Research. He is an industry analyst specializing in vehicle design and overall automotive industry trends.
- James Politi is U.S. Economics and Trade Correspondent for the "Financial Times."
- Charles Territo communications director, the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers.
- Paul Ingrassia journalist and author of "Crash Course: the American Automobile Industry's Road from Glory to Disaster"
- David Shepardson Washington bureau chief, The Detroit News.
Most Recent Shows
President Barack Obama travels to Alaska to call for global action on climate change. But critics say Arctic drilling authorized by the Obama administration undercuts that goal. We look at global climate change, the future of arctic drilling and a president's legacy.
Navigating the medical system can be confusing and frustrating. We get advice from experts on how to become a smarter health care advocate for yourself and your loved ones.
There are more gun-related deaths in America than in any other industrialized nation. We discuss what makes the U.S. different and why some hold out hope that change is possible.