Dr. Mary Aiken, a pioneering cyber-psychologist, work inspired the CBS television series "CSI: Cyber". She explains how going online changes our behavior in small and dramatic ways, and what that means for how we think about our relationship with technology.
A discussion about survival options for the struggling auto industry.
- David Shepardson Washington bureau chief, The Detroit News.
- David Cole is Chairman of the Center for Automotive Research. He is an industry analyst specializing in vehicle design and overall automotive industry trends.
- James Politi is U.S. Economics and Trade Correspondent for the "Financial Times."
- Charles Territo communications director, the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers.
- Paul Ingrassia journalist and author of "Crash Course: the American Automobile Industry's Road from Glory to Disaster"
Most Recent Shows
A new study concludes that America’s aging population is slowing the economy’s growth. As baby boomers retire in large numbers, what the “age effect” means for workplace productivity, wages and economic performance.
Instability in the Middle East and North Africa has fueled a boom in looted antiquities. New efforts to stem the tide include monitoring archaeological sites from space. The fight to preserve the world's cultural heritage sites.
Deborah Ball, the Italy bureau chief for The Wall Street Journal, gives us the latest on Tuesday night's deadly 6.2 magnitude earthquake north of Rome.