Acclaimed ballerina Misty Copeland joined Diane to talk about her remarkable career and how she is challenging physical stereotypes that she says keep ballet stuck in the past.
A discussion about survival options for the struggling auto industry.
- David Cole is Chairman of the Center for Automotive Research. He is an industry analyst specializing in vehicle design and overall automotive industry trends.
- James Politi is U.S. Economics and Trade Correspondent for the "Financial Times."
- Charles Territo communications director, the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers.
- Paul Ingrassia journalist and author of "Crash Course: the American Automobile Industry's Road from Glory to Disaster"
- David Shepardson Washington bureau chief, The Detroit News.
Most Recent Shows
For the Fourth of July: A fresh reading of the Declaration of Independence, and how ideas of freedom and equality have been interpreted over the years.
The little-known history of how groups of slaves, native American Indians and Cajun settlers helped change the outcome of the American Revolutionary War.
California passes a new law requiring all children enrolled in school to be vaccinated. It's the largest state in the nation to do so. The push to require vaccinations and the tension between public health and personal beliefs.