Actress, model, and author Brooke Shields on her relationship with her mother and the childhood that made Shields the woman she is today.
A discussion about survival options for the struggling auto industry.
- David Cole is Chairman of the Center for Automotive Research. He is an industry analyst specializing in vehicle design and overall automotive industry trends.
- James Politi is U.S. Economics and Trade Correspondent for the "Financial Times."
- Charles Territo communications director, the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers.
- Paul Ingrassia journalist and author of "Crash Course: the American Automobile Industry's Road from Glory to Disaster"
- David Shepardson Washington bureau chief, The Detroit News.
Most Recent Shows
After months of tension, a St. Louis County grand jury decides not to indict Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown. Diane and her guests discuss reaction to the verdict from civil rights groups, protesters and law enforcement.
The homeless have become a fixture of the urban landscape in cities across America. One psychiatrist spent two years speaking to the mentally ill living on the streets of San Francisco, learning about their lives. Now he shares those stories, along with his ideas about how to improve our homelessness and mental health problem nationwide.
Congressional Republicans vow to block President Barack Obama's executive order on immigration. Some GOP governors say they may sue the President. A look at Republican response to White House action on immigration.