The White House says two al-Qaida hostages were killed in a U.S. counter-terrorism operation. E.U. leaders meet to address the migrant crisis. And Saudi Arabia resumes airstrikes in Yemen. A panel of journalists joins Diane to round up the week's top news.
A discussion of initiatives on the ballot in 36 states this November 4th. Voters will decide on initiatives ranging from abortion and state income taxes to same-sex marriage and affirmative action.
- Eric Moskowitz reporter, Boston Globe
- Maura Dolan reporter, Los Angeles Times
- Pamela Prah covers politics and budget issues at Stateline.org.
- Jennie Drage Bowser is a policy analyst at the National Conference of State Legislatures.
- Kristine Wilfore is Executive Director of the Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
Most Recent Shows
The Senate confirms Loretta Lynch to lead the Justice Department. David Petraeus is sentenced for leaking military secrets. And the F.B.I. arrests Islamic State supporters in Minnesota. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
A conversation with best-selling writer Jon Krakauer on his latest book of non-fiction. The author of “Into the Wild” and “Into Thin Air” chronicles the lives of several women allegedly raped on campus at the University of Montana.
Verizon has unveiled a new cable TV package that lets customers choose the channels they want. We explore consumer demand for choice, high speed internet availability and the shake-up in cable TV.