World leaders react to a historic shift in U.S. policy toward Cuba. Pakistan buries victims of a school massacre by the Taliban. And U.S. officials say North Korea is behind the hacking of Sony Pictures. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
A discussion of initiatives on the ballot in 36 states this November 4th. Voters will decide on initiatives ranging from abortion and state income taxes to same-sex marriage and affirmative action.
- Eric Moskowitz reporter, Boston Globe
- Maura Dolan reporter, Los Angeles Times
- Pamela Prah covers politics and budget issues at Stateline.org.
- Jennie Drage Bowser is a policy analyst at the National Conference of State Legislatures.
- Kristine Wilfore is Executive Director of the Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
Bioengineers are creating human body parts to replace organs and manage life-threatening diseases. How techniques like 3-D printing and stem cell research are driving medical advances and raising ethical questions
Cuba releases American contractor Alan Gross after five years' imprisonment on espionage charges. The U.S. releases several Cubans in exchange. Details on the prisoner swap and the future of U.S.-Cuban relations.