Research psychologist Penelope Leach is known for her best-selling guides on child development, including "Babyhood" and "Your Baby and Child." In her latest book, she explains what the latest research says about helping children cope with separation and divorce.
A discussion of initiatives on the ballot in 36 states this November 4th. Voters will decide on initiatives ranging from abortion and state income taxes to same-sex marriage and affirmative action.
- Eric Moskowitz reporter, Boston Globe
- Maura Dolan reporter, Los Angeles Times
- Pamela Prah covers politics and budget issues at Stateline.org.
- Jennie Drage Bowser is a policy analyst at the National Conference of State Legislatures.
- Kristine Wilfore is Executive Director of the Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
Most Recent Shows
More than half a million Americans have annual prescription drug bills of at least $50,000. Please join us to discuss what's behind soaring drug costs and the push for new pricing models.
For this month's Readers' Review: “Euphoria,” by Lily King, a novel inspired by events in the life of revolutionary anthropologist Margaret Mead.
Texas and Oklahoma have passed new laws that prevent local governments from banning hydraulic fracturing. Similar measures are being considered in three other states. We look at the debate over state efforts to regulate drilling.