Navigating the medical system can be confusing and frustrating. We get advice from experts on how to become a smarter health care advocate for yourself and your loved ones.
A look at the states still in play in the race for the presidency, how the electoral map has changed, and what to watch for in the swing states.
- Anne Kornblut reporter, "The Washington Post."
- Rob Christensen chief political writer, "The News and Observer" (Raleigh, North Carolina); author "The Paradox of Tar Heel Politics"
- Adam Smith political editor, St. Petersburg Times
- Brian Vargus professor of political science, Indiana University
- Charles Mahtesian national politics editor, Politico
Most Recent Shows
There are more gun-related deaths in America than in any other industrialized nation. We discuss what makes the U.S. different and why some hold out hope that change is possible.
China's market turmoil reverberates worldwide. More than 100 people die this week in Europe's ongoing migrant crisis. And the new U.S. envoy for Syria pushes for a political solution to the civil war. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The shooting of two journalists renews calls for stricter gun controls. President Obama visits New Orleans to mark the tenth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. And the U.S. stock market takes investors on a wild ride. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.