China's market turmoil reverberates worldwide. More than 100 people die this week in Europe's ongoing migrant crisis. And the new U.S. envoy for Syria pushes for a political solution to the civil war. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The plans of John McCain and Barack Obama for improving education.
- Greg Toppo is an education reporter for USA Today.
- Lisa Graham Keegan is a spokesperson for John McCain's campaign.
- Melody Barnes is a spokesperson for Barack Obama's campaign.
- Richard Kahlenberg is Senior Fellow at The Century Foundation.
- Mike Petrilli is Vice President for National Programs & Policy at the Thomas B. Fordham Institute.
- Michelle Rhee is Chancellor of Schools for the District of Columbia
Most Recent Shows
The shooting of two journalists renews calls for stricter gun controls. President Obama visits New Orleans to mark the tenth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. And the U.S. stock market takes investors on a wild ride. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
Ten years after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, we look at the struggle to rebuild and why recovery efforts aren't spread equitably across the city.
Abortion opponents seek details on women who get abortions and the doctors who perform them. Several states have moved to cut Planned Parenthood funding even for clinics without abortion services. Join us to discuss new tactics in the anti-abortion movement.