Iraqi Kurdish soldiers and Syrian rebels join the battle against ISIS in Kobani, the search continues for missing students in Mexico, and the last U-S Marines pull out of a key base in Afghanistan: Please join us to discuss this week's top international stories
The plans of John McCain and Barack Obama for improving education.
- Lisa Graham Keegan is a spokesperson for John McCain's campaign.
- Melody Barnes is a spokesperson for Barack Obama's campaign.
- Richard Kahlenberg is Senior Fellow at The Century Foundation.
- Mike Petrilli is Vice President for National Programs & Policy at the Thomas B. Fordham Institute.
- Greg Toppo is an education reporter for USA Today.
- Michelle Rhee is Chancellor of Schools for the District of Columbia
Most Recent Shows
Last-minute campaigning with just days to go before the midterm elections. The Federal Reserve ends its bond-buying program. And debate continues over Ebola quarantines in the U-S. A panel of journalists joins Diane for a conversation about the week's top stories.
According to a recent UN panel, the build-up of garbage in the world’s oceans could cause more than $13 billion in damage to marine life and habitats. A look at the causes and possible remedies for the flow of trash into the world's oceans.