A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The plans of John McCain and Barack Obama for improving education.
- Lisa Graham Keegan is a spokesperson for John McCain's campaign.
- Melody Barnes is a spokesperson for Barack Obama's campaign.
- Richard Kahlenberg is Senior Fellow at The Century Foundation.
- Mike Petrilli is Vice President for National Programs & Policy at the Thomas B. Fordham Institute.
- Greg Toppo is an education reporter for USA Today.
- Michelle Rhee is Chancellor of Schools for the District of Columbia
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
The National Endowment for the Humanities turns 50 next year. William “Bro” Adams, the new chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities, wants to make sure that the study of history, philosophy, and literature remains accessible to everyone. A conversation about his new "Common Good" initiative.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is earning more than $3 billion from its investment in a new drug. Other charitable organizations are hoping to follow a similar path. New opportunities and new questions for nonprofits.