The latest research into the link between germs and mental illness -- and what we all need to know.
The government and defense attorneys for seventeen Guantanamo detainees clash over a federal judge’s order to release the men into the United States. Why the U.S. has held these Uighur Muslims seven years and what the judge’s order may mean for the future of Guantanamo.
- Tony Fratto White House deputy press secretary
- Noel Francisco attorney; former associate counsel to the President George Bush (2001-2003); former Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Counsel, U.S. Department of Justice (2003-2005)
- Susan Baker Mannning pro bono attorney representing the Uighur detainees at Guantanamo; partner at Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Baodong Wang spokesman and press counselor for the Chinese embassy in Washington, D.C.
- Nury Turkel attorney; past president, the Uyghur American Association
Most Recent Shows
The country's 9-1-1 emergency call system was designed for landline telephones. With the growing reliance on mobile technology, experts say it’s out of date. Current gaps in the 9-1-1 system and how it can be improved.
Frank Sinatra was one of the top entertainers of the 20th century. A new biography on the many sides of "Ol Blue Eyes" – his singing career, Rat Pack exploits and legacy in American culture.
The attacks in Mali and Paris point to a broadening battlefield in a war being waged by disparate jihadist groups. The growth of Islamic extremism and the outlook for an international coalition to combat it.