Ben Bernanke was chair of the Federal Reserve during what became the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. An inside look at the meltdown from the former Fed chair and his defense of bailing out Wall Street.
Guest Host: Frank Sesno
The latest teen birth rate figures are up after a 15-year decline, and the presidential campaign has renewed questions over the effectiveness and appropriateness of comprehensive sex education and abstinence-only education. A look at the trends in teen sexuality and efforts to influence young people’s decision making.
- Sarah Brown director of the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Douglas Kirby senior research scientist, Education, Training and Research Associates
- Stan Weed director and CEO, Institute for Research and Evaluation
- Debra Hauser executive vice president, Advocates for Youth
- Valerie Huber executive director, National Abstinence Education Association
Most Recent Shows
After California becomes the fifth state to let terminally ill patients end their lives, we hear from supporters and critics of the aid-in-dying movement.
A new novel by the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of "March" reinterprets the life of King David as he journeys from humble origins to become the slayer of Goliath and the ruler of a kingdom.
Another mass shooting, this time at a community college in Oregon, has prompted new calls to change gun laws. We look at the realities of ending the cycle of gun violence in the U.S.