A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
News from the Republican Convention: A look at post hurricane schedule revisions and ongoing efforts to attract independent and wavering Democratic voters.
- David Winston Republican pollster and President of the Winston Group. He also writes for Roll Call and is a CBS News consultant.
- David Keene chairman of the American Conservative Union and managing associate with Carmen Group, a D.C.-based governmental-affairs firm
- Eamon Javers correspondent, Politico.
- Jerry Seib executive Washington editor, "The Wall Street Journal."
- Susan Page Washington bureau chief for "USA Today"
Most Recent Shows
The author of the bestselling book "The Plantagenets" picks up the story of the English crown where his last book left off. It describes how the longest-reigning British royal family tore itself apart and was replaced by the Tudors.
A new study says bike traffic deaths have spiked after years of decline. As cities adapt to growing numbers of cyclists, some say traffic laws should be more strictly enforced. A look at the debate over sharing the road with bikes.