Advances in cybertechnology, biotechnology and robotics mean that more people than ever before have access to potentially dangerous technologies.
News from the Republican Convention: A look at post hurricane schedule revisions and ongoing efforts to attract independent and wavering Democratic voters.
- Susan Page Washington bureau chief for "USA Today"
- Jerry Seib executive Washington editor, "The Wall Street Journal."
- David Winston Republican pollster and President of the Winston Group. He also writes for Roll Call and is a CBS News consultant.
- David Keene chairman of the American Conservative Union and managing associate with Carmen Group, a D.C.-based governmental-affairs firm
- Eamon Javers correspondent, Politico.
Most Recent Shows
Airstrikes led by Saudi Arabia in Yemen against anti-government forces are raising fears the conflict may spread. A look at how regional powers are aligning and debate over the role of the U.S.
An update on the plane crash in the French Alps. Saudi Arabia launches air strikes against Yemen rebel bases. And President Barack Obama slows U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The House passes a budget with no Democratic support. Republican Senator Ted Cruz enters the 2016 presidential race. And the Army charges Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl with desertion. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.