The homeless have become a fixture of the urban landscape in cities across America. One psychiatrist spent two years speaking to the mentally ill living on the streets of San Francisco, learning about their lives. Now he shares those stories, along with his ideas about how to improve our homelessness and mental health problem nationwide.
News from the Republican Convention: A look at post hurricane schedule revisions and ongoing efforts to attract independent and wavering Democratic voters.
- David Winston Republican pollster and President of the Winston Group. He also writes for Roll Call and is a CBS News consultant.
- David Keene chairman of the American Conservative Union and managing associate with Carmen Group, a D.C.-based governmental-affairs firm
- Eamon Javers correspondent, Politico.
- Jerry Seib executive Washington editor, "The Wall Street Journal."
- Susan Page Washington bureau chief for "USA Today"
Most Recent Shows
Congressional Republicans vow to block President Barack Obama's executive order on immigration. Some GOP governors say they may sue the President. A look at Republican response to White House action on immigration.
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.