An update on the plane crash in the French Alps. Saudi Arabia launches air strikes against Yemen rebel bases. And President Barack Obama slows U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
An update on news from the Democratic convention: Senator Hillary Clinton’s speech urging party unity and ongoing efforts to sharpen the Democratic campaign themes.
- Chris Cillizza is the author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com
- Janet Napolitano Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security,former governor of Arizona.
- Governor Jennifer Granholm Governor of Michigan, Democrat
- Geoff Garin Democratic pollster, Peter D. Hart Research Associates
- Eamon Javers correspondent, Politico.
Most Recent Shows
The House passes a budget with no Democratic support. Republican Senator Ted Cruz enters the 2016 presidential race. And the Army charges Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl with desertion. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
The United Nations has recently come under attack for its handling of both the Ebola outbreak and the war in Syria. It has prompted some to question what the role of the U.N. should be on the international stage. We look at the relevance of the U.N., 70 years after its creation.
Many doctors support Angelina Jolie's decision to have her ovaries removed two years after a preventive double mastectomy. We explore testing for BRCA genetic mutations and debate over surgery to reduce cancer risks.