The White House says two al-Qaida hostages were killed in a U.S. counter-terrorism operation. E.U. leaders meet to address the migrant crisis. And Saudi Arabia resumes airstrikes in Yemen. A panel of journalists joins Diane to round up the week's top news.
An update on news from the Democratic convention: Senator Hillary Clinton’s speech urging party unity and ongoing efforts to sharpen the Democratic campaign themes.
- Chris Cillizza is the author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com
- Janet Napolitano Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security,former governor of Arizona.
- Governor Jennifer Granholm Governor of Michigan, Democrat
- Geoff Garin Democratic pollster, Peter D. Hart Research Associates
- Eamon Javers correspondent, Politico.
Most Recent Shows
The Senate confirms Loretta Lynch to lead the Justice Department. David Petraeus is sentenced for leaking military secrets. And the F.B.I. arrests Islamic State supporters in Minnesota. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
A conversation with best-selling writer Jon Krakauer on his latest book of non-fiction. The author of “Into the Wild” and “Into Thin Air” chronicles the lives of several women allegedly raped on campus at the University of Montana.
Verizon has unveiled a new cable TV package that lets customers choose the channels they want. We explore consumer demand for choice, high speed internet availability and the shake-up in cable TV.