The Islamic State launches a counterattack in the Iraqi city of Kirkuk, as the battle to retake Mosul intensifies. Ecuador cuts off Internet access to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. And the president of the Philippines says his country is pivoting away from the U.S. A panel of journalists joins guest host Derek McGinty for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
An update on news from the Democratic convention: Senator Hillary Clinton’s speech urging party unity and ongoing efforts to sharpen the Democratic campaign themes.
- Chris Cillizza is the author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com
- Janet Napolitano Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security,former governor of Arizona.
- Governor Jennifer Granholm Governor of Michigan, Democrat
- Geoff Garin Democratic pollster, Peter D. Hart Research Associates
- Eamon Javers correspondent, Politico.
Most Recent Shows
In the final debate, Donald Trump refuses to say whether he’ll accept the election results. North Carolina officials investigate the firebombing of Republican Party headquarters. And a police chiefs’ organization apologizes for ‘historical mistreatment of minorities.’ A panel of journalists joins guest host Derek McGinty for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
On an average day in the United States, seven young people are shot to death. A British journalist chooses a random day in 2013 and profiles each of the lives cut short.
With just weeks left before the general election, candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off in Las Vegas. Analysis of the third and final presidential debate.