World leaders react to a historic shift in U.S. policy toward Cuba. Pakistan buries victims of a school massacre by the Taliban. And U.S. officials say North Korea is behind the hacking of Sony Pictures. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
An update on news from the Democratic convention: Senator Hillary Clinton’s speech urging party unity and ongoing efforts to sharpen the Democratic campaign themes.
- Janet Napolitano Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security,former governor of Arizona.
- Governor Jennifer Granholm Governor of Michigan, Democrat
- Geoff Garin Democratic pollster, Peter D. Hart Research Associates
- Eamon Javers correspondent, Politico.
- Chris Cillizza is the author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
Bioengineers are creating human body parts to replace organs and manage life-threatening diseases. How techniques like 3-D printing and stem cell research are driving medical advances and raising ethical questions
Cuba releases American contractor Alan Gross after five years' imprisonment on espionage charges. The U.S. releases several Cubans in exchange. Details on the prisoner swap and the future of U.S.-Cuban relations.