The latest research into the link between germs and mental illness -- and what we all need to know.
The credit crunch is moving into the student loan market, and some private loans are drying up. We take a look what kind of impact to expect on students attending a range of colleges, universities, and professional schools.
- Henry Urrick interim associate director,the Office of Student Financial Services at the University of Texas at Austin
- Gail Holt senior associate director of student financial services at Mt. Holyoke College; president elect of the Massachusetts Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Harris Miller CEO and president, Career College Association
- Doug Lederman editor and founder, Inside Higher Ed
- Michael Dannenberg senior fellow at the New America Foundation, where he founded the Education Policy Program and its blog: HigherEdWatch.org
Most Recent Shows
The country's 9-1-1 emergency call system was designed for landline telephones. With the growing reliance on mobile technology, experts say it’s out of date. Current gaps in the 9-1-1 system and how it can be improved.
Frank Sinatra was one of the top entertainers of the 20th century. A new biography on the many sides of "Ol Blue Eyes" – his singing career, Rat Pack exploits and legacy in American culture.
The attacks in Mali and Paris point to a broadening battlefield in a war being waged by disparate jihadist groups. The growth of Islamic extremism and the outlook for an international coalition to combat it.