Robert Gottlieb on his career as an editor and publisher, and a life spent among many of America's greatest writers.
The credit crunch is moving into the student loan market, and some private loans are drying up. We take a look what kind of impact to expect on students attending a range of colleges, universities, and professional schools.
- Henry Urrick interim associate director,the Office of Student Financial Services at the University of Texas at Austin
- Gail Holt senior associate director of student financial services at Mt. Holyoke College; president elect of the Massachusetts Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Harris Miller CEO and president, Career College Association
- Doug Lederman editor and founder, Inside Higher Ed
- Michael Dannenberg senior fellow at the New America Foundation, where he founded the Education Policy Program and its blog: HigherEdWatch.org
Most Recent Shows
Morning-after analysis of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. How the candidates compare on the issues and whether they sway any undecided voters.
The Pulitzer Prize-winning creator of "Bloom County" on the revival of his beloved comic strip after a 25-year hiatus and a new book about the origins of Bill The Cat.
Yahoo says information from 500 million users was stolen by hackers. This comes amid growing concern over intrusions into U.S. election systems. In an era of increasing state-sponsored cyber threats, protecting our personal data and the integrity of U.S. voting.