What's on Congress' agenda in the final weeks before the August recess? Our panel takes a look at what needs to happen, and what can realistically get done.
The credit crunch is moving into the student loan market, and some private loans are drying up. We take a look what kind of impact to expect on students attending a range of colleges, universities, and professional schools.
- Henry Urrick interim associate director,the Office of Student Financial Services at the University of Texas at Austin
- Gail Holt senior associate director of student financial services at Mt. Holyoke College; president elect of the Massachusetts Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Harris Miller CEO and president, Career College Association
- Doug Lederman editor and founder, Inside Higher Ed
- Michael Dannenberg senior fellow at the New America Foundation, where he founded the Education Policy Program and its blog: HigherEdWatch.org
Most Recent Shows
Greek voters go to the polls for an historic referendum on the country's debt crisis. We discuss the future of Greece in the eurozone and implications for global economies.
Acclaimed ballerina Misty Copeland joined Diane to talk about her remarkable career and how she is challenging physical stereotypes that she says keep ballet stuck in the past.
For the Fourth of July: A fresh reading of the Declaration of Independence, and how ideas of freedom and equality have been interpreted over the years.