A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The presidential candidates are going after each other on energy policy, but just how different are they on the issues? We take a look.
- Federico Pena national campaign co-chair for the Obama campaign, former U.S. Energy Secretary
- Nancy Pfotenhauer senior economic adviser and campaign spokesman for the McCain campaign
- Debbi Sease national campaign director, Sierra Club
- Jerry Taylor senior fellow, Cato Institute
- Stephen Power reporter, Wall Street Journal
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
The National Endowment for the Humanities turns 50 next year. William “Bro” Adams, the new chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities, wants to make sure that the study of history, philosophy, and literature remains accessible to everyone. A conversation about his new "Common Good" initiative.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is earning more than $3 billion from its investment in a new drug. Other charitable organizations are hoping to follow a similar path. New opportunities and new questions for nonprofits.