Forty-five years ago, the band “Earth, Wind and Fire” introduced audiences to a new kind of funk--one that fused soul, jazz, Latin and pop. Bassist Verdine White talks to guest host Derek McGinty about breaking racial boundaries in music and how the band is still evolving.
The presidential candidates are going after each other on energy policy, but just how different are they on the issues? We take a look.
- Federico Pena national campaign co-chair for the Obama campaign, former U.S. Energy Secretary
- Nancy Pfotenhauer senior economic adviser and campaign spokesman for the McCain campaign
- Debbi Sease national campaign director, Sierra Club
- Jerry Taylor senior fellow, Cato Institute
- Stephen Power reporter, Wall Street Journal
Most Recent Shows
The Democratic National Convention gets underway in Philadelphia, where Hillary Clinton will accept the presidential nomination.
Turkey declares a state of emergency and arrests thousands after a failed coup. Donald Trump suggests he'd put conditions on protecting NATO allies. And Russia loses an appeal in a sports doping case. A panel of journalists joins guest host Frank Sesno for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The Republican National Convention ends with a divided GOP. Hillary Clinton prepares to select her running mate. And Roger Ailes resigns from Fox News over sexual harassment allegations. A panel of journalists joins guest host Frank Sesno for analysis of the week's top international news stories.