World leaders react to a historic shift in U.S. policy toward Cuba. Pakistan buries victims of a school massacre by the Taliban. And U.S. officials say North Korea is behind the hacking of Sony Pictures. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The presidential candidates are going after each other on energy policy, but just how different are they on the issues? We take a look.
- Federico Pena national campaign co-chair for the Obama campaign, former U.S. Energy Secretary
- Nancy Pfotenhauer senior economic adviser and campaign spokesman for the McCain campaign
- Debbi Sease national campaign director, Sierra Club
- Jerry Taylor senior fellow, Cato Institute
- Stephen Power reporter, Wall Street Journal
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
Bioengineers are creating human body parts to replace organs and manage life-threatening diseases. How techniques like 3-D printing and stem cell research are driving medical advances and raising ethical questions
Cuba releases American contractor Alan Gross after five years' imprisonment on espionage charges. The U.S. releases several Cubans in exchange. Details on the prisoner swap and the future of U.S.-Cuban relations.