Research psychologist Penelope Leach is known for her best-selling guides on child development, including "Babyhood" and "Your Baby and Child." In her latest book, she explains what the latest research says about helping children cope with separation and divorce.
The presidential candidates are going after each other on energy policy, but just how different are they on the issues? We take a look.
- Federico Pena national campaign co-chair for the Obama campaign, former U.S. Energy Secretary
- Nancy Pfotenhauer senior economic adviser and campaign spokesman for the McCain campaign
- Debbi Sease national campaign director, Sierra Club
- Jerry Taylor senior fellow, Cato Institute
- Stephen Power reporter, Wall Street Journal
Most Recent Shows
More than half a million Americans have annual prescription drug bills of at least $50,000. Please join us to discuss what's behind soaring drug costs and the push for new pricing models.
For this month's Readers' Review: “Euphoria,” by Lily King, a novel inspired by events in the life of revolutionary anthropologist Margaret Mead.
Texas and Oklahoma have passed new laws that prevent local governments from banning hydraulic fracturing. Similar measures are being considered in three other states. We look at the debate over state efforts to regulate drilling.