An update on the plane crash in the French Alps. Saudi Arabia launches air strikes against Yemen rebel bases. And President Barack Obama slows U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Senator Barack Obama leaves war-torn Iraq and Afghanistan for stops in Jordan and Israel as he continues his high-profile trip abroad. Diane and her guests assess the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s trip and the McCain campaign’s critique of Senator Obama’s policy proposals.
- Nancy Youssef Pentagon correspondent, McClatchy newspapers.
- John Dickerson chief political correspondent for Slate.com and CBS political analyst and contributor. Author of "On Her Trail: My Mother, Nancy Dickerson, TV News' First Woman Star."
- Karen Tumulty national political correspondent, "Time" magazine.
- Kori Schake foreign policy adviser to Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign
- Derek Chollet senior fellow, Center for a New America Security; author, "The Road to the Dayton Accords: A Study of American Statecraft."
- Dan Senor Former Bush Administration foreign policy advisor, based in Iraq (2003, 2004) Currently founding partner of Rosemont Capital, a global private equity firm; and Fox News Middle East Analyst
Most Recent Shows
The House passes a budget with no Democratic support. Republican Senator Ted Cruz enters the 2016 presidential race. And the Army charges Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl with desertion. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
The United Nations has recently come under attack for its handling of both the Ebola outbreak and the war in Syria. It has prompted some to question what the role of the U.N. should be on the international stage. We look at the relevance of the U.N., 70 years after its creation.
Many doctors support Angelina Jolie's decision to have her ovaries removed two years after a preventive double mastectomy. We explore testing for BRCA genetic mutations and debate over surgery to reduce cancer risks.