What do Michelle Obama, Anna Wintour and Michael Jordan carry in their bags? Abbi Jacobson imagines the things you might find in her new illustrated book, "Carry This Book." We talk to the "Broad City" co-star about what you can learn from the contents of bags—and her success creating and starring in the hit Comedy Central show.
A discussion about the effectiveness of new cancer drugs and the impact of their high price on patients and doctors.
- Randy Burkholder Associate Vice President of Policy, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
- Dr. Ed Pezalla National Medical Director for Aetna Pharmacy Management, Hartford CT.
- Kevin LaMartina Patient Resource Navigator, The American Cancer Society, at St. Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
- Dr. Neal Meropol Director, Gastrointestinal Cancer Program, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Dr. John Marshall Chief, Division of Hematology/Oncology at Georgetown's Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Washington, D.C.
Most Recent Shows
Affordable Care Act premiums will increase by an average of 25 percent next year, according to new reports. But more than eight in 10 consumers could be cushioned from the price hikes through subsidies. Guest host Susan Page and a panel look at The Affordable Care Act: rising costs, subsidies and its future in the next administration.
Many say the current presidential race is the most uncivilized in modern American history. Civility in public discourse, why it seems to have hit a new low and long-term implications for the democratic process.
AT&T’s bid to acquire Time Warner: Join us to talk about what the proposed merger of the country’s second-largest wireless carrier and a major content company could mean for consumers and the future of U.S. media and telecommunications.