Acclaimed ballerina Misty Copeland joined Diane to talk about her remarkable career and how she is challenging physical stereotypes that she says keep ballet stuck in the past.
A discussion about the effectiveness of new cancer drugs and the impact of their high price on patients and doctors.
- Randy Burkholder Associate Vice President of Policy, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
- Dr. Ed Pezalla National Medical Director for Aetna Pharmacy Management, Hartford CT.
- Kevin LaMartina Patient Resource Navigator, The American Cancer Society, at St. Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
- Dr. Neal Meropol Director, Gastrointestinal Cancer Program, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Dr. John Marshall Chief, Division of Hematology/Oncology at Georgetown's Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Washington, D.C.
Most Recent Shows
For the Fourth of July: A fresh reading of the Declaration of Independence, and how ideas of freedom and equality have been interpreted over the years.
The little-known history of how groups of slaves, native American Indians and Cajun settlers helped change the outcome of the American Revolutionary War.
California passes a new law requiring all children enrolled in school to be vaccinated. It's the largest state in the nation to do so. The push to require vaccinations and the tension between public health and personal beliefs.