For this month's Environmental Outlook, new reasons to get kids outdoors and what it means for protecting the environment.
A look at historical and contemporary beliefs about patriotism in the United States of America.
- Captain Matthew Klunder Navy Captain Matthew Klunder is the Commandant of Midshipmen at the United States Naval Academy.
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson director of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania; her latest book is "Echo Chamber: Rush Limbaugh and the Conservative Media Establishment"
- Haynes Johnson journalist, historian and author
- Tony Blankley syndicated columnist; research fellow with the Heritage Foundation; executive vice president, global public affairs, Edelman International; and former editorial page editor of "The Washington Times." His most recent book is "American Grit: What It Will Take to Survive and Win in the 21st Century."
- Juan Williams NPR News Analyst, FOX News Political analyst, and author of numerous books, including "Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America--and What We Can Do About It."
- Andrew Kohut director of the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
Most Recent Shows
Addressing the unanticipated consequences of the U-S highway system and urban renewal: Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on helping isolated, poor and minority communities get access to reliable and safe transportation.
President Barack Obama makes a historic visit to Hiroshima. The Taliban choose a new leader after a U.S. drone strike kills Mullah Mansour. And a far right candidate in Austria narrowly loses the presidential election. A panel of journalists joins guest host Sabri Ben-Achour for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Donald Trump now has enough delegates to clinch the Republican nomination, according to the Associated Press. A State Department review criticizes Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server. And 11 states sue the federal government over a transgender bathroom directive. A panel of journalists joins guest host Sabri Ben-Achour for analysis of the week's top national news stories