The U.S. warns that Russian airstrikes in Syria are harming peace talks. NATO sends warships to the Aegean Sea to deter migrant smuggling. And in a rebuke to North Korea, Seoul closes a shared industrial complex. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
President Bush is in Europe urging allies to increase pressure on Iran over its nuclear program. A look at where the Bush administration’s final push on Iran may lead, and what to expect from the next administration.
- Randy Scheunemann senior foreign policy adviser to Senator John McCain's presidential campaign
- Susan Rice senior foreign policy adviser to Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign
- Col. Sam Gardiner retired from the U.S. Air Force; taught strategy at the National War College, Air War College, and the Army War College
- Stephen Rademaker Senior Counsel with the BGR Group. Former Assistant Secretary of State from 2002 to 2006, where he directed nonproliferation policy toward Iran and North Korea.
- Robin Wright journalist, author and foreign policy analyst at the United States Institute of Peace. Her most recent book is "Dreams and Shadows: The Future of the Middle East."
Most Recent Shows
The Republican presidential field narrows after a dramatic New Hampshire primary. The Department of Justice sues Ferguson, Missouri after the city amends a police reform deal. And the Supreme Court puts President Obama's climate regulations on hold. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
In the early nineties, anthropologist Helen Fisher wrote “The Anatomy of Love: A Natural History of Mating, Marriage, and Why We Stray.” Now she’s back with the latest research on how love affects the brain and how the Internet has changed dating.
Russia continues airstrikes in Syria. Secretary Kerry meets with world leaders in an attempt to resolve the country’s five-year civil war. A panel joins Diane to discuss the latest on the military, political and humanitarian crises facing Syria.