The U.K. votes to leave the European Union. Heavy fighting continues in parts of Fallujah as Iraqi forces seek to retake all of the city from ISIS. And in Venezuela, food shortages spur looting and rioting. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
President Bush is in Europe urging allies to increase pressure on Iran over its nuclear program. A look at where the Bush administration’s final push on Iran may lead, and what to expect from the next administration.
- Randy Scheunemann senior foreign policy adviser to Senator John McCain's presidential campaign
- Susan Rice senior foreign policy adviser to Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign
- Col. Sam Gardiner retired from the U.S. Air Force; taught strategy at the National War College, Air War College, and the Army War College
- Stephen Rademaker Senior Counsel with the BGR Group. Former Assistant Secretary of State from 2002 to 2006, where he directed nonproliferation policy toward Iran and North Korea.
- Robin Wright journalist, author and foreign policy analyst at the United States Institute of Peace. Her most recent book is "Dreams and Shadows: The Future of the Middle East."
Most Recent Shows
The Friday News Roundup: House Democrats stage a sit-in to push for a vote on new gun laws. Campaign finance reports show Donald Trump with much less money and staff than Hillary Clinton. And a federal judge in Wyoming strikes down an Obama administration safety rule on fracking. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
An estimated six million people now go to health clinics each year in retail stores like CVS and Wal-Mart. But some doctors say relying too heavily on these convenient medical facilities can be risky. Guest host Susan Page and a panel of guests discuss the pros and cons of retail health clinics.
The Supreme Court votes 4-3 to uphold the affirmative action program at the University of Texas, and deadlocks on Obama's immigration plan. Jeffrey Rosen of The National Constitution Center joins Susan Page to discuss the implications of the rulings.