Robert Gottlieb on his career as an editor and publisher, and a life spent among many of America's greatest writers.
President Bush is in Europe urging allies to increase pressure on Iran over its nuclear program. A look at where the Bush administration’s final push on Iran may lead, and what to expect from the next administration.
- Randy Scheunemann senior foreign policy adviser to Senator John McCain's presidential campaign
- Susan Rice senior foreign policy adviser to Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign
- Col. Sam Gardiner retired from the U.S. Air Force; taught strategy at the National War College, Air War College, and the Army War College
- Stephen Rademaker Senior Counsel with the BGR Group. Former Assistant Secretary of State from 2002 to 2006, where he directed nonproliferation policy toward Iran and North Korea.
- Robin Wright journalist, author and foreign policy analyst at the United States Institute of Peace. Her most recent book is "Dreams and Shadows: The Future of the Middle East."
Most Recent Shows
Morning-after analysis of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. How the candidates compare on the issues and whether they sway any undecided voters.
The Pulitzer Prize-winning creator of "Bloom County" on the revival of his beloved comic strip after a 25-year hiatus and a new book about the origins of Bill The Cat.
Yahoo says information from 500 million users was stolen by hackers. This comes amid growing concern over intrusions into U.S. election systems. In an era of increasing state-sponsored cyber threats, protecting our personal data and the integrity of U.S. voting.