A new report says traffic in the U.S. is worse than it's been in years. But some say there are reasons to be optimistic. For this month's Environmental Outlook: How revitalized urban centers and new modes of transportation are changing how we get around our cities.
President Bush is in Europe urging allies to increase pressure on Iran over its nuclear program. A look at where the Bush administration’s final push on Iran may lead, and what to expect from the next administration.
- Robin Wright journalist, author and foreign policy analyst at the United States Institute of Peace. Her most recent book is "Dreams and Shadows: The Future of the Middle East."
- Randy Scheunemann senior foreign policy adviser to Senator John McCain's presidential campaign
- Susan Rice senior foreign policy adviser to Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign
- Col. Sam Gardiner retired from the U.S. Air Force; taught strategy at the National War College, Air War College, and the Army War College
- Stephen Rademaker Senior Counsel with the BGR Group. Former Assistant Secretary of State from 2002 to 2006, where he directed nonproliferation policy toward Iran and North Korea.
Most Recent Shows
The Austria-Hungary border has become the latest pressure point in Europe's ongoing migrant crisis. We get an update on the huge influx of migrants and refugees from the Middle East and Africa and the future of open borders within the E.U.
In 2016, an estimated 13.1 million Latino voters are expected to cast a ballot. We look at the growing influence of the Latino vote and who makes up this demographic.
President Barack Obama travels to Alaska to call for global action on climate change. But critics say Arctic drilling authorized by the Obama administration undercuts that goal. We look at global climate change, the future of arctic drilling and a president's legacy.