The latest research into the link between germs and mental illness -- and what we all need to know.
The Senate is debating a bill that would reduce U.S. carbon emissions through a cap and trade system. Supporters says the measure is a good first step in fighting global warming, while opponents, including President Bush, say the measure would hurt the economy and push gas prices even higher.
- John Stowell vice president for environmental policy, Duke Energy
- Manik Roy director of congressional affairs, Pew Center on Global Climate Change
- Darren Samuelsohn Senior Reporter, Greenwire/Environment and Energy Daily
- Rep. Jay Inslee Democratic Congressman from Washington and co-author of "Apollo's Fire."
- Stephen Moore is a member of the Wall Street Journal's editorial board.
Most Recent Shows
The country's 9-1-1 emergency call system was designed for landline telephones. With the growing reliance on mobile technology, experts say it’s out of date. Current gaps in the 9-1-1 system and how it can be improved.
Frank Sinatra was one of the top entertainers of the 20th century. A new biography on the many sides of "Ol Blue Eyes" – his singing career, Rat Pack exploits and legacy in American culture.
The attacks in Mali and Paris point to a broadening battlefield in a war being waged by disparate jihadist groups. The growth of Islamic extremism and the outlook for an international coalition to combat it.