Navigating the medical system can be confusing and frustrating. We get advice from experts on how to become a smarter health care advocate for yourself and your loved ones.
The Senate is debating a bill that would reduce U.S. carbon emissions through a cap and trade system. Supporters says the measure is a good first step in fighting global warming, while opponents, including President Bush, say the measure would hurt the economy and push gas prices even higher.
- John Stowell vice president for environmental policy, Duke Energy
- Manik Roy director of congressional affairs, Pew Center on Global Climate Change
- Darren Samuelsohn Senior Reporter, Greenwire/Environment and Energy Daily
- Rep. Jay Inslee Democratic Congressman from Washington and co-author of "Apollo's Fire."
- Stephen Moore is a member of the Wall Street Journal's editorial board.
Most Recent Shows
There are more gun-related deaths in America than in any other industrialized nation. We discuss what makes the U.S. different and why some hold out hope that change is possible.
China's market turmoil reverberates worldwide. More than 100 people die this week in Europe's ongoing migrant crisis. And the new U.S. envoy for Syria pushes for a political solution to the civil war. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The shooting of two journalists renews calls for stricter gun controls. President Obama visits New Orleans to mark the tenth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. And the U.S. stock market takes investors on a wild ride. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.