David Ignatius of the Washington Post on Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, then, questions for Attorney General nominee Republican Senator Jeff Sessions.
Facebook and Linked-in are two of the most popular on-line social networks, but there are now millions of others catering to all ages and a myriad of interests. A look at the growing appeal of on-line social networks and their value to members in the profit and not-for-profit worlds
- Amy Worley Director of Digital Marketing, H&R Block, Digital Tax Solutions
- Manuel Hernandez president, Diabetes Hands Foundation www.tudiabetes.com www.estudiabetes.com
- Andy Carvin senior product manager, NPR Community, NPR Digital Media
- Gina Bianchini co-founder, Ning
- Josh Bernoff Senior VP, Idea Development Forrester Research (www.forrester.com) Co-author of Groundswell
Most Recent Shows
Maya Angelou came onto this program several times over the years. But in her last conversation with Diane, in 2013, she talked about writing about her fraught relationship with her mother for the first time. Her last words to Diane: “I love you, Diane Rehm. And I look forward to seeing you and talking to you again and again.” A year later, she died at the age of 86. In one of Diane's most treasured interviews, the women reflect on forgiveness, healing and reconciliation.
Mary Chapin Carpenter joins Diane to talk about her new album, the "artistic insight of middle age" and rewriting her life story in new ways.
A rebroadcast of Diane's 1999 interview with J.K. Rowling, author of the acclaimed Harry Potter series.