What do Michelle Obama, Anna Wintour and Michael Jordan carry in their bags? Abbi Jacobson imagines the things you might find in her new illustrated book, "Carry This Book." We talk to the "Broad City" co-star about what you can learn from the contents of bags—and her success creating and starring in the hit Comedy Central show.
Facebook and Linked-in are two of the most popular on-line social networks, but there are now millions of others catering to all ages and a myriad of interests. A look at the growing appeal of on-line social networks and their value to members in the profit and not-for-profit worlds
- Amy Worley Director of Digital Marketing, H&R Block, Digital Tax Solutions
- Manuel Hernandez president, Diabetes Hands Foundation www.tudiabetes.com www.estudiabetes.com
- Andy Carvin senior product manager, NPR Community, NPR Digital Media
- Gina Bianchini co-founder, Ning
- Josh Bernoff Senior VP, Idea Development Forrester Research (www.forrester.com) Co-author of Groundswell
Most Recent Shows
Affordable Care Act premiums will increase by an average of 25 percent next year, according to new reports. But more than eight in 10 consumers could be cushioned from the price hikes through subsidies. Guest host Susan Page and a panel look at The Affordable Care Act: rising costs, subsidies and its future in the next administration.
Many say the current presidential race is the most uncivilized in modern American history. Civility in public discourse, why it seems to have hit a new low and long-term implications for the democratic process.
AT&T’s bid to acquire Time Warner: Join us to talk about what the proposed merger of the country’s second-largest wireless carrier and a major content company could mean for consumers and the future of U.S. media and telecommunications.