On May 31, Bob Schieffer steps down from his role as host of CBS' "Face the Nation." The veteran newsman opens up about his long career and the state of media today.
Facebook and Linked-in are two of the most popular on-line social networks, but there are now millions of others catering to all ages and a myriad of interests. A look at the growing appeal of on-line social networks and their value to members in the profit and not-for-profit worlds
- Amy Worley Director of Digital Marketing, H&R Block, Digital Tax Solutions
- Manuel Hernandez president, Diabetes Hands Foundation www.tudiabetes.com www.estudiabetes.com
- Andy Carvin senior product manager, NPR Community, NPR Digital Media
- Gina Bianchini co-founder, Ning
- Josh Bernoff Senior VP, Idea Development Forrester Research (www.forrester.com) Co-author of Groundswell
Most Recent Shows
The U.S. Supreme Court begins to hand down multiple decisions as the end of the spring term draws near. We look at what we might hear from the justices on same-sex marriage, the Affordable Care Act and what constitutes a threat on social media.
The American actress joins Diane for a discussion about her new book, her career and the great loves of her life.
The military’s suicide rate jumped more than 80 percent between 2002 and 2009. One military family who lost a son to suicide and another to combat in Iraq is trying to change that. A new book about one family’s fight to transform the military’s approach to mental illness.