Speaking multiple languages is like exercise for your brain, according to new research. Studies say it can improve multitasking and may even delay Alzheimer’s. The latest on the impact of bilingualism on the brain.
Facebook and Linked-in are two of the most popular on-line social networks, but there are now millions of others catering to all ages and a myriad of interests. A look at the growing appeal of on-line social networks and their value to members in the profit and not-for-profit worlds
- Amy Worley Director of Digital Marketing, H&R Block, Digital Tax Solutions
- Manuel Hernandez president, Diabetes Hands Foundation www.tudiabetes.com www.estudiabetes.com
- Andy Carvin senior product manager, NPR Community, NPR Digital Media
- Gina Bianchini co-founder, Ning
- Josh Bernoff Senior VP, Idea Development Forrester Research (www.forrester.com) Co-author of Groundswell
Most Recent Shows
Six heavily armed gunmen stormed a military school in Peshawar, Pakistan killing more than 130 people, mostly teenagers. Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the deadly attack. Please join us for an update on the attack and its implications for the region.
Homeownership has dropped to the lowest rate in 20 years. New research finds renting makes more financial sense for half of current American homeowners. Re-thinking the benefits of buying a house.
The House and Senate passed a spending bill that could cut pensions for a million workers, raise campaign donation limits and roll back Wall Street reforms. We look at what's at stake in the new budget bill.