Coral reefs are crucial to the ocean's ecosystem, providing sustenance to a quarter of marine life. Today, more than one third of the world's reefs are deteriorating. What's causing coral reef destruction and possible new remedies to address it.
A West Texas court considers whether to place more than 400 children removed from the families of a polygamous sect in foster care after an allegation of abuse. A look at the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and the intersection of polygamy and child welfare issues.
- Carolyn Jessop author, "Escape;" spent 35 years in the Fundamentalist LDS community before escaping with her children.
- Anne Wilde cofounder of Principle Voices, an advocacy organization representing Fundamentalist Mormon communities.
- William Morrison attorney whose clients have included members of numerous polygamous sects
- John Llewellyn author, "Polygamy's Rape of Rachael Strong: Protected Environment for Predators;" retired lieutenant from the Salt Lake City Sheriff's Department
- Linda Spears vice president, Child Welfare League of America
Most Recent Shows
Senator Ted Cruz drops out of the presidential race and Senator Bernie Sanders wins Indiana. Guest host Lisa Desjardins talks with a panel of guests about what Tuesday's primary results mean for the 2016 presidential race.
Brazil is in the midst of political turmoil as impeachment proceedings move forward against the country's president Dilma Rousseff. What's next for the country and its government?
Since 2005 nearly 800 reporters have been killed while doing their work. Please join us to talk about the risks reporters face around the world and new effort to boost press safety and freedoms.