Hungary struggles to deal with thousands of migrants at a Budapest train station. World leaders react to news the Obama administration clears a hurdle on the Iran nuclear deal. And the king of Saudi Arabia makes his first official visit to Washington. A panel of journalists joins guest host Tamara Keith for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
A West Texas court considers whether to place more than 400 children removed from the families of a polygamous sect in foster care after an allegation of abuse. A look at the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and the intersection of polygamy and child welfare issues.
- Anne Wilde cofounder of Principle Voices, an advocacy organization representing Fundamentalist Mormon communities.
- William Morrison attorney whose clients have included members of numerous polygamous sects
- John Llewellyn author, "Polygamy's Rape of Rachael Strong: Protected Environment for Predators;" retired lieutenant from the Salt Lake City Sheriff's Department
- Linda Spears vice president, Child Welfare League of America
- Carolyn Jessop author, "Escape;" spent 35 years in the Fundamentalist LDS community before escaping with her children.
Most Recent Shows
President Barack Obama secures enough support in Congress to save the Iran nuclear deal. A Kentucky clerk defies the Supreme Court on same-sex marriage — and goes to jail. And CNN opens the next GOP debate to late-surging candidates. A panel of journalists joins guest host Tamara Keith to of the week's top national news stories.
Presidential candidates today frequently use popular pieces of music as campaign "theme songs" often without approval from the musicians themselves. But using music on the campaign trail is not a modern phenomenon: it goes back to our earliest presidential elections.
President Barack Obama secures the Democratic votes needed to prevent Congress from blocking the Iran nuclear agreement. We discuss what Democratic support of the deal in the Senate means for President Obama, the Republican-led House and the future of U.S. relations with Iran.