Party insiders and backroom deals: One author on why we need to bring back old-time politics.
Guest Host: Susan Page
Delays in the release of Zimbabwe’s presidential election results have raised concerns about the outcome of the poll. Our guests, discuss what’s going on in the country and what the future holds for long-time ruler Robert Mugabe and the people of Zimbabwe.
- Denis Kadima executive director of EISA - a non-profit promoting credible elections and democratic governance in Africa
- Keith Richburg foreign editor, "The Washington Post"
- Patrick Merloe senior associate and director of electoral programs conducted by NDI
- Heidi Holland author of "Dinner With Mugabe"
- Michelle Gavin adjunct fellow for Africa, Council on Foreign Relations
Most Recent Shows
With a now-likely U.K. exit from the EU, America’s relationship with a key intelligence and global trade ally will change. Please join us to discuss what the British vote means for the U.S. economy, the 2016 presidential campaign and global security.
Analysis of the Supreme Court's last decisions of the term and the impact of a vacant seat on the bench.
The world reacts to Brexit: European Union leaders plan for Great Britain's departure and investors brace for more uncertainty, as the U.S. considers economic and strategic implications.