The latest research into the link between germs and mental illness -- and what we all need to know.
Guest Host: Susan Page
Delays in the release of Zimbabwe’s presidential election results have raised concerns about the outcome of the poll. Our guests, discuss what’s going on in the country and what the future holds for long-time ruler Robert Mugabe and the people of Zimbabwe.
- Denis Kadima executive director of EISA - a non-profit promoting credible elections and democratic governance in Africa
- Keith Richburg foreign editor, "The Washington Post"
- Patrick Merloe senior associate and director of electoral programs conducted by NDI
- Heidi Holland author of "Dinner With Mugabe"
- Michelle Gavin adjunct fellow for Africa, Council on Foreign Relations
Most Recent Shows
The country's 9-1-1 emergency call system was designed for landline telephones. With the growing reliance on mobile technology, experts say it’s out of date. Current gaps in the 9-1-1 system and how it can be improved.
Frank Sinatra was one of the top entertainers of the 20th century. A new biography on the many sides of "Ol Blue Eyes" – his singing career, Rat Pack exploits and legacy in American culture.
The attacks in Mali and Paris point to a broadening battlefield in a war being waged by disparate jihadist groups. The growth of Islamic extremism and the outlook for an international coalition to combat it.