Chez Panisse owner Alice Waters shares her home cooking philosophy in her new cookbook, "My Pantry."
Colombia, Venezuela, and Ecuador square off over fighting the FARC guerillas. The Colombian conflict, regional tensions, and the role of shifting U.S. counternarcotics tactics.
- Michael Braun assistant administrator, chief of operations at the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
- Jose Miguel Vivanco Americas director, Human Rights Watch
- Col. John Cope (U.S. Army - Retired) senior research fellow, National Defense Univeristy's Institute for National Strategic Studies
- Juan Forero reporter, Washington Post
- Mark Schneider senior vice president and special adviser on Latin America, International Crisis Group.
Most Recent Shows
The withdrawal of the leading candidate for speaker of the House highlights major divisions in the Republican Party. We examine what's next for GOP leadership, and how the turmoil will impact critical budget deadlines and the 2016 elections.
Russia denies the U.S. claim that cruise missiles aimed at Syria hit Iran. Doctors Without Borders demands an independent inquiry on the Afghanistan hospital bombing. And a group of four Tunisian organizations wins the Nobel Peace Prize. A panel of journalists joins guest host Indira Lakshmanan for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The House leadership postpones its speaker vote after Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) drops out. Hillary Clinton announces her opposition to the new Pacific trade agreement. And the head of Volkswagen U.S. testifies before Congress on the emissions scandal. Guest host Indira Lakshmanan and a panel of journalists discuss the week’s top national stories.