Robert Gottlieb on his career as an editor and publisher, and a life spent among many of America's greatest writers.
Colombia, Venezuela, and Ecuador square off over fighting the FARC guerillas. The Colombian conflict, regional tensions, and the role of shifting U.S. counternarcotics tactics.
- Michael Braun assistant administrator, chief of operations at the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
- Jose Miguel Vivanco Americas director, Human Rights Watch
- Col. John Cope (U.S. Army - Retired) senior research fellow, National Defense Univeristy's Institute for National Strategic Studies
- Juan Forero reporter, Washington Post
- Mark Schneider senior vice president and special adviser on Latin America, International Crisis Group.
Most Recent Shows
Morning-after analysis of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. How the candidates compare on the issues and whether they sway any undecided voters.
The Pulitzer Prize-winning creator of "Bloom County" on the revival of his beloved comic strip after a 25-year hiatus and a new book about the origins of Bill The Cat.
Yahoo says information from 500 million users was stolen by hackers. This comes amid growing concern over intrusions into U.S. election systems. In an era of increasing state-sponsored cyber threats, protecting our personal data and the integrity of U.S. voting.