Ben Bernanke was chair of the Federal Reserve during what became the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. An inside look at the meltdown from the former Fed chair and his defense of bailing out Wall Street.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
President Bush has called on Congress to strengthen the No Child Left Behind law when it comes up for renewal this year. Guest host Katty Kay invites educators to examine this six-year-old law and discuss what should change.
- Greg Toppo is an education reporter for USA Today.
- Bethany Little Vice President for Policy and Federal Advocacy at the Alliance for Excellent Education
- Ray Simon Deputy Secretary of Education
- Joel Packer Director of Education Policy and Practice at NEA
- Amy Wilkins Vice President of The Education Trust.
Most Recent Shows
After California becomes the fifth state to let terminally ill patients end their lives, we hear from supporters and critics of the aid-in-dying movement.
A new novel by the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of "March" reinterprets the life of King David as he journeys from humble origins to become the slayer of Goliath and the ruler of a kingdom.
Another mass shooting, this time at a community college in Oregon, has prompted new calls to change gun laws. We look at the realities of ending the cycle of gun violence in the U.S.