A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
President Bush has called on Congress to strengthen the No Child Left Behind law when it comes up for renewal this year. Guest host Katty Kay invites educators to examine this six-year-old law and discuss what should change.
- Bethany Little Vice President for Policy and Federal Advocacy at the Alliance for Excellent Education
- Ray Simon Deputy Secretary of Education
- Joel Packer Director of Education Policy and Practice at NEA
- Amy Wilkins Vice President of The Education Trust.
- Greg Toppo is an education reporter for USA Today.
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
The National Endowment for the Humanities turns 50 next year. William “Bro” Adams, the new chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities, wants to make sure that the study of history, philosophy, and literature remains accessible to everyone. A conversation about his new "Common Good" initiative.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is earning more than $3 billion from its investment in a new drug. Other charitable organizations are hoping to follow a similar path. New opportunities and new questions for nonprofits.