An auto expert and former Energy Department adviser says the policies of a handful of states have pushed the development of electric vehicles. How the U.S. could win the global competition for the car of the future.
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman has proposed a major overhaul of the U.S. Tax Code, including repeal of the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT). We’ll talk to him and Ranking Member Jim McCrery about the proposal and get analysis from tax policy experts.
- Jonathan Weisman White House reporter for "The Wall Street Journal."
- David Keating Club for Growth Executive Director
- Congressman Jim McCrery an 11-term Republican Congressman for Louisiana's 4th District and Ranking Member of the House Ways and Means Committee
- Congressman Charles Rangel a 19-term Democratic congressman representing New York's 15th District and chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.
- Jason Furman economic advisor to Senator Barack Obama
Most Recent Shows
A measles outbreak centered in California has sickened more than 80 people and is still spreading. Why some families are opting out of vaccines and what it means for public health across the country.
A rebel attack on Yemen's capital throws the country into crisis. U.S. lawmakers renew calls for sanctions against Iran. And American and Cuban officials meet in Havana for the first time in decades. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
President Barack Obama travels to conservative states to pitch his middle class economic plan. House Republicans drop a controversial abortion bill. And the FBI says there isn't enough evidence to charge Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top national news stories.