Donald Trump has been popping up in the comic strip "Doonesbury" since the 1980s. Now, author Garry Trudeau has compiled his satire into a new book. The cartoonist looks back on thirty years of drawing Donald Trump.
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman has proposed a major overhaul of the U.S. Tax Code, including repeal of the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT). We’ll talk to him and Ranking Member Jim McCrery about the proposal and get analysis from tax policy experts.
- Jonathan Weisman White House reporter for "The Wall Street Journal."
- Jason Furman economic advisor to Senator Barack Obama
- David Keating Club for Growth Executive Director
- Congressman Jim McCrery an 11-term Republican Congressman for Louisiana's 4th District and Ranking Member of the House Ways and Means Committee
- Congressman Charles Rangel a 19-term Democratic congressman representing New York's 15th District and chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.
Most Recent Shows
The new CEO of Donald Trump’s campaign is closely aligned with the so-called “alt-right,” a nationalist movement that rejects multiculturalism. The rise of the alt-right movement and its place in this year’s presidential campaign.
Italy searches for survivors after a devastating earthquake. Turkey escalates its role in the fight against ISIS. And Colombia and the FARC rebels sign a peace treaty ending a half-century-long guerrilla war. A panel of journalists joins guest host Derek McGinty for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Donald Trump signals a shift in his stance on immigration. After another batch of emails, The Clinton Foundation says it will make changes if Hillary Clinton becomes president. And outrage over the skyrocketing cost of the EpiPen. A panel of journalists joins guest host Derek McGinty for analysis of the week's top national news stories.