A fragile truce in Syria appears to be crumbling after new airstrikes in Aleppo. More than 100 migrants are reported drowned after a boat capsizes off the Egyptian coast. And the U.S. allows Boeing to sell passenger planes to Iran. A panel of journalists joins guest host Amy Walter for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman has proposed a major overhaul of the U.S. Tax Code, including repeal of the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT). We’ll talk to him and Ranking Member Jim McCrery about the proposal and get analysis from tax policy experts.
- Jonathan Weisman White House reporter for "The Wall Street Journal."
- Jason Furman economic advisor to Senator Barack Obama
- David Keating Club for Growth Executive Director
- Congressman Jim McCrery an 11-term Republican Congressman for Louisiana's 4th District and Ranking Member of the House Ways and Means Committee
- Congressman Charles Rangel a 19-term Democratic congressman representing New York's 15th District and chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.
Most Recent Shows
Ongoing protests in North Carolina over the police shooting of a black man. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump clash on national security policy after the New York bombing. And lawmakers sharply question Wells Fargo's CEO over scam accounts. A panel of journalists joins guest host Amy Walter for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
New York Times best-selling author Candice Millard on her new book, "Hero of the Empire: The Boer War, a Daring Escape and the Making of Winston Churchill."
Protests erupted this week after the fatal shooting of an African-American man by police in Charlotte — this, after another police shooting in Oklahoma. More than two years after Ferguson, debate over how police departments are addressing deadly force.