Bioengineers are creating human body parts to replace organs and manage life-threatening diseases. How techniques like 3-D printing and stem cell research are driving medical advances and raising ethical questions
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman has proposed a major overhaul of the U.S. Tax Code, including repeal of the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT). We’ll talk to him and Ranking Member Jim McCrery about the proposal and get analysis from tax policy experts.
- Jonathan Weisman White House reporter for "The Wall Street Journal."
- David Keating Club for Growth Executive Director
- Congressman Jim McCrery an 11-term Republican Congressman for Louisiana's 4th District and Ranking Member of the House Ways and Means Committee
- Congressman Charles Rangel a 19-term Democratic congressman representing New York's 15th District and chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.
- Jason Furman economic advisor to Senator Barack Obama
Most Recent Shows
Cuba releases American contractor Alan Gross after five years' imprisonment on espionage charges. The U.S. releases several Cubans in exchange. Details on the prisoner swap and the future of U.S.-Cuban relations.
The ebola epidemic in West Africa is not just a health care crisis. It has affected every corner of society in the countries most affected. Schools have been closed for months, infrastructure projects have been put on hold and GDP growth has slowed to a crawl. A discussion of the social and economic cost of Ebola in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
Russia’s ruble strengthened today but it remains volatile after losing about 20 percent of its value yesterday. Diane and her guests discuss what falling oil prices and new U.S. sanctions mean for the Kremlin and the Russian economy.