Robert Gottlieb on his career as an editor and publisher, and a life spent among many of America's greatest writers.
Another major toy recall renews concerns over consumer safety protection and Chinese imports.
- David Barboza reporter for The New York Times based in Shanghai.
- Nancy A. Nord Acting Chairman, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- M. Eric Johnson Professor of Operations Management Director, Glassmeyer/McNamee Center for Digital Strategies Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Renae Merle reporter, The Washington Post
- Edmund Mierzwinski Director, U.S. PIRG Consumer Program
Most Recent Shows
Morning-after analysis of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. How the candidates compare on the issues and whether they sway any undecided voters.
The Pulitzer Prize-winning creator of "Bloom County" on the revival of his beloved comic strip after a 25-year hiatus and a new book about the origins of Bill The Cat.
Yahoo says information from 500 million users was stolen by hackers. This comes amid growing concern over intrusions into U.S. election systems. In an era of increasing state-sponsored cyber threats, protecting our personal data and the integrity of U.S. voting.