Acclaimed ballerina Misty Copeland joined Diane to talk about her remarkable career and how she is challenging physical stereotypes that she says keep ballet stuck in the past.
Another major toy recall renews concerns over consumer safety protection and Chinese imports.
- Edmund Mierzwinski Director, U.S. PIRG Consumer Program
- David Barboza reporter for The New York Times based in Shanghai.
- Nancy A. Nord Acting Chairman, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- M. Eric Johnson Professor of Operations Management Director, Glassmeyer/McNamee Center for Digital Strategies Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Renae Merle reporter, The Washington Post
Most Recent Shows
For the Fourth of July: A fresh reading of the Declaration of Independence, and how ideas of freedom and equality have been interpreted over the years.
The little-known history of how groups of slaves, native American Indians and Cajun settlers helped change the outcome of the American Revolutionary War.
California passes a new law requiring all children enrolled in school to be vaccinated. It's the largest state in the nation to do so. The push to require vaccinations and the tension between public health and personal beliefs.