Donald Trump has been popping up in the comic strip "Doonesbury" since the 1980s. Now, author Garry Trudeau has compiled his satire into a new book. The cartoonist looks back on thirty years of drawing Donald Trump.
Another major toy recall renews concerns over consumer safety protection and Chinese imports.
- David Barboza reporter for The New York Times based in Shanghai.
- Nancy A. Nord Acting Chairman, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- M. Eric Johnson Professor of Operations Management Director, Glassmeyer/McNamee Center for Digital Strategies Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Renae Merle reporter, The Washington Post
- Edmund Mierzwinski Director, U.S. PIRG Consumer Program
Most Recent Shows
The new CEO of Donald Trump’s campaign is closely aligned with the so-called “alt-right,” a nationalist movement that rejects multiculturalism. The rise of the alt-right movement and its place in this year’s presidential campaign.
Italy searches for survivors after a devastating earthquake. Turkey escalates its role in the fight against ISIS. And Colombia and the FARC rebels sign a peace treaty ending a half-century-long guerrilla war. A panel of journalists joins guest host Derek McGinty for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Donald Trump signals a shift in his stance on immigration. After another batch of emails, The Clinton Foundation says it will make changes if Hillary Clinton becomes president. And outrage over the skyrocketing cost of the EpiPen. A panel of journalists joins guest host Derek McGinty for analysis of the week's top national news stories.