At age 76, Susan Faludi's father underwent sex reassignment surgery. When Stephen became Stefanie, the feminist writer sets out on a journey to better understand her father -- an exploration that becomes an inquiry into the meaning of identity.
Controversy over regulating the funds for the very wealthy, and their relationship to the greater economy.
- Richard Blumenthal attorney general of Connecticut
- Jenny Anderson reporter, New York Times
- Randall Dodd director, Financial Policy Forum and the Derivatives Study Center
- Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee
- Sebastian Mallaby director of the Maurice R. Greenberg Center for Geoeconomic Studies; deputy director of studies and Paul A. Volcker senior fellow for international economics at the Council on Foreign Relations
Most Recent Shows
There were more airbag recalls this week, and VW has agreed to pay nearly fifteen billion in its emissions cheating scandal. Meanwhile, cars with driverless technology are becoming available, but whether they will make us safer is up for debate. A look at auto safety and consumer trust.
Authorities in Turkey are investigating Tuesday's deadly attack on Istanbul's main international airport. The Washington Post's Hugh Naylor gives us the latest from Istanbul.
Party insiders and backroom deals: One author on why we need to bring back old-time politics.