Advances in cybertechnology, biotechnology and robotics mean that more people than ever before have access to potentially dangerous technologies.
A look at the trial challenging local ordinances aimed at combating illegal immigration in Hazleton, Pa., and the trend it represents. Also: an update on efforts for federal immigration reform.
- Rudy Espinal president, Hazleton Hispanic Business Association
- Lou Barletta mayor, Hazleton, Pennsylvania
- Michael Hethmon co-counsel for the city of Hazleton, Pennsylvania; general counsel, Immigration Reform Law Institute
- Jennifer Ludden reporter, National Public Radio
- Ben Johnson director of the Immigration Policy Center of the American Immigration Law Foundation
Most Recent Shows
Airstrikes led by Saudi Arabia in Yemen against anti-government forces are raising fears the conflict may spread. A look at how regional powers are aligning and debate over the role of the U.S.
An update on the plane crash in the French Alps. Saudi Arabia launches air strikes against Yemen rebel bases. And President Barack Obama slows U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The House passes a budget with no Democratic support. Republican Senator Ted Cruz enters the 2016 presidential race. And the Army charges Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl with desertion. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.