Another reason to eat your fruits and vegetables: Recent research shows that small doses of the toxins naturally found in plants can boost our immune systems, protect against brain disease and help us live longer. We look at the toxins in plants and other anti-aging insights.
Diane travels to Utah to talk with Robert Redford, up-and-coming filmmakers, and others behind the scenes at the Sundance Institute.
- Maryam Keshavarz screenwriter, director, 2007 Sundance Film Institute Lab Fellow. She is working on a feature film titled, "Circumstance"
- Richard Montoya writer, director, actor, and 2007 Sundance Institute Film Festival Fellow. He's working on adapting the theatrical version of his play "Water & Power" into a screenplay.
- Sterlin Harjo director, filmmaker, writer, 2004 Sundance Film Institute Lab Fellow. His first feature film is "Four Sheets to the Wind."
- Scott Frank writer, director, actor, producer, and the 2007 artistic director of the feature film program at the Sundance Film Institute.
- Geoff Gilmore Director of the Sundance Film Festival
- Michelle Satter Director of the Feature Film Program at Sundance Institute
- Robert Redford actor, director, producer; founder the Sundance Institute and Sundance Film Festival
Most Recent Shows
Many Americans are celebrating the Supreme Court’s landmark decision affirming the right of same-sex couples to marry. We dive into the court's decision, the dissents, how critics are reacting and what it means for the country.
Secretary of State John Kerry and his Iranian counterpart head to Vienna for nuclear talks. The White House announces changes to U.S. hostage policy. And Greek debt negotiations falter. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The Supreme Court upholds federal healthcare subsidies. President Barack Obama is to deliver the eulogy for Charleston Pastor Clementa Pinckney. And Congress clears the way for the Trans-Pacific trade deal. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for analysis of the week's top national news stories.