Navigating the medical system can be confusing and frustrating. We get advice from experts on how to become a smarter health care advocate for yourself and your loved ones.
The incoming Democratic chairman of the Senate environment and public works committee, Senator Barbara Boxer of California, calls global warming “the greatest challenge of our generation.” Diane and her guests talk about possible climate policy and energy policy initiatives from Congress and the White House.
- Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D-New Mexico), incoming chair of the Senate Energy Committee
- Brent Dorsey director of corporate environmental programs for Entergy, an electric utility company
- Felicity Barringer reporter, New York Times
- John Fialka environment and energy reporter for "The Wall Street Journal," Washington bureau
- James Connaughton Executive Vice President for Corporate Affairs of Public and Environmental Policy for Constellation Energy. He was former chair of the White House Council on Environmental Quality.
Most Recent Shows
There are more gun-related deaths in America than in any other industrialized nation. We discuss what makes the U.S. different and why some hold out hope that change is possible.
China's market turmoil reverberates worldwide. More than 100 people die this week in Europe's ongoing migrant crisis. And the new U.S. envoy for Syria pushes for a political solution to the civil war. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
The shooting of two journalists renews calls for stricter gun controls. President Obama visits New Orleans to mark the tenth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. And the U.S. stock market takes investors on a wild ride. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.