Party insiders and backroom deals: One author on why we need to bring back old-time politics.
The investigation continues into the source of E.coli contaminated spinach. We’ll hear several perspectives on this latest outbreak and new efforts to reduce the incidence of food borne illness.
- Senator Richard Durbin U.S. Senator, Dem, Illinois, Minority Whip
- Robert Brackett director, Center for Food Safety and Applied Sciences, Food and Drug Administration
- David Gombas vice president for science and technical affairs, United Fresh Produce Association
- William Schultz former Food and Drug Administration deputy commissioner, 1994 to 1998
- Caroline Smith DeWaal director of food safety for the Center for Science in the Public Interest
Most Recent Shows
With a now-likely U.K. exit from the EU, America’s relationship with a key intelligence and global trade ally will change. Please join us to discuss what the British vote means for the U.S. economy, the 2016 presidential campaign and global security.
Analysis of the Supreme Court's last decisions of the term and the impact of a vacant seat on the bench.
The world reacts to Brexit: European Union leaders plan for Great Britain's departure and investors brace for more uncertainty, as the U.S. considers economic and strategic implications.